Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Just for Alan "The Alan45 Joke Thread"

Golf Club Membership Application

An elderly Scottish Jew decided to retire and take up golf.

So he applied for membership at a local golf club.

About a week later he received a letter that his application has been rejected.
    So he went to the club to inquire as to why:

Secretary: You are aware that this is a Scottish golf club?
    Scot: Aye, but I am as Scottish as you are, ma'am, my name is MacTavish.
    Secretary: Do you know that on formal occasions we wear a kilt?
    Scot: Aye, I do know, and I wear a kilt too.
    Secretary: You are also aware, that we wear nothing under the kilt?
    Scot: Aye, and neither do I.
    Secretary: Are you also aware, that the members sit naked in the steam room?
    Scot: Aye, I also do the same.
    Secretary: But you are a Jew?
    Scot: Aye, I be that.
    Secretary: So, being Jewish, you are circumcised, is that correct?
    Scot: Aye, I be that, too.
    Secretary: I am terribly sorry, but the members just would not feel comfortable sitting in the steam room with you, since your privates are different from theirs.
    Scot: Ach, away with ya, ma'am. I know that you have to be a Protestant to march with the Orangemen. And I know that you have to be a Catholic to join the Knights of Columbus. But this is the first time I've heard that you have to be a complete prick to join a golf club.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (24-02-2012)

The French President is sitting in his office when his telephone rings.

'Hallo, Mr. Teacozy !' a heavily accented voice said. 'This is Paddy down at the Harp Pub in County Clare , Ireland . I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you! We voted to reject the Lisbon treaty!'
    'Well Paddy, my name is Sarkozy he replied. How big is your army?'

'Right now,' says Paddy, after a moment's calculation, 'there is myself, me Cousin Sean, me next door neighbour Seamus, and the entire darts team from the pub. That makes eleven!
    Sarkozy paused. 'I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 100,000 men in my army waiting to move on my command.'

'Begorra!' says Paddy. 'I'll have to ring you back.'

Sure enough, the next day, Paddy calls again. 'Mr. Sarkozy, the war is still on. We have managed to get us some infantry equipment!'

'And what equipment would that be Paddy?' Sarkozy asks.

'Well, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Murphy's farm tractor.'

Sarkozy sighs amused. 'I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 6,000 tanks and 5,000 armoured personnel carriers. Also, I have increased my army to 150,000 since we last spoke.'

'Saints preserve us!' says Paddy. 'I'll have to get back to you.'

Sure enough, Paddy rings again the next day. 'Mr. Sarkozy, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We have modified Jackie McLaughlin's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four boys from the Shamrock Bar have joined us as well!'

Sarkozy was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. 'I must tell you, Paddy, that I have 100 bombers and 200 fighter planes. My military bases are surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I have increased my army to 200, 000!'

'Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!' says Paddy, 'I will have to ring you back.'

Sure enough, Paddy calls again the next day. 'Top o' the mornin', Mr. Sarkozy! I am sorry to inform you that we have had to call off the war.'

'Really? I am sorry to hear that,' says Sarkozy. 'Why the sudden change of heart?'

'Well,' says Paddy, 'we had a long chat over a few pints of Guinness and packets of crisps, and we decided there is no ********n' way we can feed 200,000 prisoners.'

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (30-03-2012), parkerman (31-03-2012), Siobhan (06-05-2012)

Tiger Woods& Stevie Wonder are in a bar. Tiger turns to Stevie and says, "How's the singing career going?" Stevie replies, "Not too bad. How's the golf?" Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right, now." Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right." Incredulous, Tiger says, "You play GOLF?" Stevie says, "Yes, I've been playing for years." Tiger says, "But -- you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see ? Stevie Wonder replies, "Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice." But, "how do you putt" asks Tiger. "Well", says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball toward his voice."Tiger asks, "What's your handicap? Stevie says, "Well, actually -- I'm a scratch golfer." Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime." Stevie replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole. Is that a problem?" Woods thinks about it and says, "I can afford that; OK, I'm game for
    that.. $10,000 a hole is fine with me. When would you like to play?"

> Stevie Wonder says, "Pick a night."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (06-05-2012)

Europe*in a "few" words*
    Pythagoras' theorem - 24 words.
    Lord's Prayer - 66 words.
    Archimedes' Principle - 67 words.
    10 Commandments - 179 words.
    Gettysburg*address - 286 words.
    US Declaration of* Independence*- 1,300 words.
    US Constitution with all 27 Amendments - 7,818 words.
    EU regulations on the sale of cabbage - 26,911 words

Man in Pub to pal

'' My wife is so fat that the last time she fell down the stairs I thought it was the end of Eastenders''

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (07-05-2012), Siobhan (07-05-2012)

Oh I see a facebook status coming up.. hahahahahaha
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Oh I see a facebook status coming up.. hahahahahaha
    Thats why I said it was two men in a pub

A passenger arrives at Athens Airport Passport Control...

Immigration Officer: "Name?"

Passenger: "Angela Merkel"

Immigration Officer: "Nationality?"

Angela Merkel:"German"

Immigration Officer: "Occupation?"

Angela Merkel:"No, just a few days."

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (23-06-2012), Perdita (23-06-2012), Siobhan (24-06-2012)

Golfing In Ireland

An American golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the woods. Looking for his ball, he found a little Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head and the golfer's ball beside him. Horrified, the golfer got his water bottle from the cart and poured it over the little guy, reviving him.
    "Arrgh! What happened?" the Leprechaun asked.
    "I'm afraid I hit you with my golf ball," the golfer says.
    "Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so whaddya want?"
    "Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answers in relief. "I don't want anything, I'm just glad you're OK, and I apologize." And the golfer walks off.
    "What a nice guy," the Leprechaun says to himself. "I have to do something for him. I'll give him the three things I would want... a great golf game, all the money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex life."
    A year goes by (as it does in stories like this) and the American golfer is back. On the same hole, he again hits a bad drive into the woods and the Leprechaun is there waiting for him.
    "Twas me that made ye hit the ball here," the little guy says. "I just want to ask ye, how's yer golf game?"
    "My game is fantastic!" the golfer answers. "I'm an internationally famous golfer now." He adds, "By the way, it's good to see you're all right."
    "Oh, I'm fine now, thankye. I did that fer yer golf game, you know," said the Lebrechaun. "And tell me, how's yer money situation?"
    "Why, it's just wonderful!" the golfer states. "When I need cash, I just reach in my pocket and pull out $100 bills I didn't even know were there!"
    "I did that fer ye also. And tell me, how's yer sex life?"
    The golfer blushes, turns his head away in embarrassment, and says shyly, "It's OK."
    "C'mon, c'mon now," urged the Leprechaun, "I'm wanting to know if I did a good job. How many times a week?"
    Blushing even more, the golfer looks around then whispers, "Once, sometimes twice a week."
    "What??" responds the Leprechaun in shock. "That's all? Only once or twice a week?"

"Well," says the golfer, "I figure that's not bad for a priest in a small parish."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-11-2012)

Wife texts husband on a cold winters morning: "Windows frozen”

Husband texts back: "Pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back: "OK, now the computer doesn't work at all."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-11-2012)

Thread Information