Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Apprentice - General Discussion

I can only think that Sir Alan chose Simon over Kristina because of his age, both adviser said that Kristina could be capable of working on her own but Simon would need someone checking up on him. Simon maybe young and Alan may feel that he can teach Simon more than he can teach Kirstina, however Simon has had every opportunity to be a successful buisnessman with his upbringing where Kristina has come from a working class background and slaved her guts out, she has proved that she is hardworking and committed. It's a shame that she lost out. I thought at one point Alan was going to give both of them a job

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Simon is an intelligent, well educated waster.

He is 27 for goodness sake! Not some 21 year old fresh from Uni.

Sir Alan has lost out on a fantastic grafter in Kristina. Granted, she may not have been the best person for the job that was going, but personally I would have given her another job.

I wouldn't employ anyone who couldn't look me in the eye whilst talking.

And, bless his cotton socks, he shouldn't work them off twice in one conversation.

did anyone see the show on bbc2?

kristina was pure class, she refused to get involved to get involved in to the katie debate - they showed evey evil word katie said - her face said it all

Thread Information