Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice - General Discussion

Trey is such a legend now! I hated him at the beginning, but now he's one of the best people there, i think. I loved it when he changed his accent when he rung the Indian Food Shop, and they were helpfull to him and not the other girl

I wasn't surprised that the other guy got fired. He never really left much an impression on anything- thats why i dont even remember his name. And if you can't remember someone, then no ones going to want you to win.

Can't believe they lost by less than a quid!! how gutted would you be. I wanted Katie to go.. she is two faced, horrid and a pain in the ass.. Adam didn't deserve the crap she gave him. He contact herself and Kristine to ask for help with the seeds and they refused.. they are suppose to be a team.. just cause they split in 2 groups doesn't mean they can't help each other

I watch You're Fired on BBC2 after and I have to say I liked Adam more. They showed him comment that Katie made about him and asked him to say something and he said he would not go down to her level and bitch back.. I commend the man for that. I was sorry to see him go
    Super Mod

I have to agree with Shiv.

Adam didn't deserve to go, and the wasy he was treated last week when he arrived back in the house instead of Paul was awful.

There seems to be a definite anti Northern bias at the moment - the London/Home Counties set are a bunch of superior twits.

Katie really lost it last night in the boardroom, I was suprised that Sir Alan kept her in - who would want to work with such a vindictive bitch!!!

When she an Gazel (sp?) went back to the house did you hear the lies that cam out of Katies mouth.

'Sir Alan said he knew that Adam was being fed lines by someone"

What?? When did he say that!

If Adam had been better supported by his team he would have won - Katie and Kristina both had it in for him and Gazel is just a waste of space.

The Nigella seed fiasco shouldn't have been enough for them to loose - if Katie and Kristina had done whatthey were told then they may have been late - but they would have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    There seems to be a definite anti Northern bias at the moment - the London/Home Counties set are a bunch of superior twits.
    indeed, some of things Katie said about Adam being northern seemed downright racist to me. if she'd said the same things about him being slow because he was from Ireland or Wales etc then there would have been this massive outcry, she shouldn't be able to get away with saying things like that just because they're from a different part of the country.
    Last edited by LostVoodoo; 10-05-2007 at 11:42.

Or worse, if she'd said it about Ghazal because she's black. Let's hope it's Katie that goes next. However, if she's on the winning team of course that won't be an option.

I felt really sorry for Adam last night, as after last week when he returned to the house you knew everyone disliked him and no matter which side he was one he would have ended up in the boardroom even if he had managed to get all the items by himself. He deserved to stay last night just to be a thorn in Kate & Kristina's side. There are others in there like, Gazel and Niaomi who just follow the crowd without providing any purpose to their teams but yet survive. Granted Adam did get a few things wrong the past few weeks but that was only because he was following orders from the project manager.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

What I would love to see is Tre and Katie in the boardroom. My money's on Tre

Katie - what a bitch!

Has anyone heard that somebody quits? It was in the Daily Mirror, I think it must be in the final episode because it was saying something about Sir Alan offering them a temporary job, or something like that, but they turn it down, and say they would prefer to spend more time at home.

It says the person is someone who Sir Alan regards as one of the best contestants, so I was trying to work out who it is, but I'm not sure. I think it's probably out of Kristina, Simon, Katie, and Trey, just because they are the only ones that really stand out at the moment. On the other hand, I don't think he likes Katie and Kristina too much, so I don't know.
    Last edited by laurouski; 20-05-2007 at 22:57.

Sorry - double post.

And also too short to change....
    Last edited by laurouski; 13-05-2007 at 16:57.

Ghazal deserved to go last night.

She has been consistantly useless in every task to date - and really Sir Alan was right, she is better at talking herself up rather than actually doing anything.

Both teams produced awful trainers, but given what they had to work with that was always going to be the outcome.

The JAM logo was mince - far too small, it should have been at least 3 times the size.

The street advert was cringeworthy - but at least they mentioned their product - and I think that is the only reason they won.

Ghazal was fired for not taking account of what Naomi and Kristina said about the poster not making sense. She was fired for depending so much on Katie and having no sensible input herself. She was fired because she was useless.

Katie has such a high opinion of herself - hopefully she has learned this week that she isn't as great as she thinks she it. But I doubt it.

Thread Information