Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Max and Stacey

I read that sometime next week, Mo almost catches them, and there was a preview thing in Soaplife where I read that that in the next magazine period, Tanya might catch them.

It would be about time if she did - that was supposed to happen a few months back, from what I heard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

Pinkbanana (22-04-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I read that sometime next week, Mo almost catches them, and there was a preview thing in Soaplife where I read that that in the next magazine period, Tanya might catch them.

It would be about time if she did - that was supposed to happen a few months back, from what I heard.
    Yeh! There dragging it out for too long! And if this rumour is true about Bradley and Stacey getting back together, it's gonna be even longer before it's revealed.

I think someone said it before that it should have been revealed ages ago but the actor who plays Sean was suspended for a few months so I think they might be waiting until he come back
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post

I read in a magazine that Tanya finds blond hair on Max's jacket which doesn't belong to her, she then listens to a messge on his answerphone from Carly who Max is trying to sell insurance to. She laters sees Max talking to Carly and then accusess Carly off having an affair with Max. After Max sweet talks her into believing that he isn't having an affair with anyone, Tanya then reveals to Max that she's pregant.

Yeah i had a flick through the mags. They are trying to make us think that Bradley finds out about Stacey and Max. Bradley sees underwear in Stacey's pocket, which are the same ones that Tanya found, which lead her to the assumption he was having an affair.

I'm not sure if Stacey talks herself out of it though. She's very good at that! And i suppose two people can have the same knickers can't they lol.

But it's just the way that Stacey has talked about going out with an older married man to Bradley, which might make even less reluctant to believe her story.

Trouble is I don't think for a moment Bradley would ever imagine that she would have an affair with his own father, no matter what clues are waved under his nose. Unless he actually catches them or he hears it from either Stacey or Max he's just not going to believe it unfortunately.

Annoying thing is that if he and Tanya got together and compared notes they could work it out and spare us. This storyline is now getting boring

Tanya thinks Max is having an affair with Carly (blond hair) and goes to confront her another good fight on the square - Source All about Soap

Has anyone seen the preview for the next ep I just wanted to slap Max right in the face. Watch it now on the bbc website

God. What a hypocrite. I mean he could be the least bit grateful that Tanya had slaved over the oven and bought a duck for his dinner for his BIRTHDAY. He is the one cheating on her and the precious time they have together should be well precious as it his birthday and it's obvious he wants to spend it with Stacey and does find a way of seeing Stacey on his birthday which makes me feel really sorry for Tanya. I mean she suspects he's having an affair and made that dinner. He is such an ungrateful hypocrite.

What a creep, i hope he ends up alone after the stax affair is out, max is terrible in that clip as max deserves to lose his whole family after this is out as he does not deserve any of them especially bradley.

I hope he ends up alone on his next birthday, he totally deserves it.

He might appreciate tanya and the family he once had if he did lose them as they would be plenty of guys on the square who would swap places with max and would want to be in his position like garry hobbs or minty as they seem always unlikely in love and max may realise what he has lost by losing tanya and the girls and his own son.
    Last edited by Luna; 09-05-2007 at 09:55. Reason: merged posts

Max must be sick in the head sleeping with Stacey old enough to be her dad!

Tanya needs to find out and dump him!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Please keep all Max and Stacey posts in this thread - thanks

Thread Information