Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Max and Stacey

Yeah, I definetely agree that Max is more to blame in this! And I am finding it hard to believe that Tanya will forgive him. She shouldn't. He's bad!

Max is a manipulater, and will get what he wants, no matter who he hurts. Bradley has lived with Jim and Dot for a while now so I think some of their morals/manners will have rubbed off on him so he knows that family is important - thats why I think he wont have anything to do with Max ever again as you just dont carry on in that way - come on - have an affair with y our son's girlfriend - that is just wrong!

I think the fact that Bradley listened to Jim over Max about going to the party spoke volumes. I think he knows that Jim and Dot are the ones he really needs to look up to but the scene where he told Max he still loved Stacey was extremely moving and I can see him being heartbroken when he finds out.

Far as Max and Stacey are concerned I have no time for Max Branning anymore. To lie to Stacey telling her Bradley didn't want her back when he'd just been pouring his heart out to him was unforgiveable. I can feel some sympathy for Stacey because she is very vulnerable but Max just has no excuse. I just hope Bradley's not so much of a muppet that he forgives Max when it all comes out.

I agree!

I think I'm going to feel really sorry for Stacey when this comes out. Of course I'll feel sorry for Bradley, but Stacey's gonna have to live with the fact that she has ruined the life of the man that she loves. I don't know how Bradley will be able to get rid of those pictures in his head.

I hope Sean beats the hell outta Max when this comes out. He and Bradley could have a bat each...it'd be like tennis, with a human ball.
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

That's a rather amusing image there but somehow I think Max will give as good as he gets

Yeah, and he'd totally be smug about it considering the run ins him and Sean have had. He'd probably mention the incident when Sean returned home and Max and Stace were upstairs, the tie was his - dun duuunn.... ooh what if Max wears the tie and Sean recognises it?
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

Tina Baker said on Lorraine Kelly this morning that Stacey is going to fall in love with Max!
    Last edited by tobyrory; 29-01-2007 at 11:35.

Every time I see a post in this thread I have hope that it's somebody posting a juicy spoiler about how it's all due to end this week in a flood of tears and blood. So far I've been disappointed.

Good way to invalidate Bradley and Stacey's relationship by having her fall in love with every bloke who shows her some attention

For f**k sake
    Last edited by PR1811; 29-01-2007 at 12:32.

Quote Originally Posted by PR1811 View Post

Good way to invalidate Bradley and Stacey's relationship by having her fall in love with every bloke who shows her some attention
    Tell me about it- for me that was the best thing about their relationship- that their love was actually genuine!

Thread Information