Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Max and Stacey

Max and Stacey

O.k., we've got a thread for Bradley and Tanya, and now I thought i'd start one for Max and Stacey?! I'm thinking this has got more of a chance of happening, than the Bradley/Tanya thing.

Clearly he finds her attractive. There was that flirtatious moment when they met, and then there was the talks last night, both between Bradley and Max, and Max and Stacey, which highlighted that Max could see Stacey in the way that Bradley could. Having a good heart etc., and he could see that she was good for Bradley. Which is quite surprising, because I think somebody like Max would expect him to go off with some career woman or something.

Can you imagine what Sean would say?! lol. He'd probably think it was some sort of revenge attack against him because of Tanya.

I think with the upcoming events, Max and Stacey could well get closer. This isn't a spoiler, just an idea.

Any thoughts?!
    Last edited by littlemo; 30-08-2006 at 20:49.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlemo For This Useful Post:

red47 (27-03-2007)

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Do you know what I am glad I am not the only one who noticed it. I was watching on Tuesday and it was like if she wasn't his son's girlfriend Stacey was definately his type, I think something could develop over the next couple of weeks especially over Bradley's actions in upcoming episodes.

As for Sean he would be mad if he thought for one second Max had designs on his sister but he'll be even madder when he finds out why they have been getting alot closer
    Last edited by Rach33; 30-08-2006 at 22:37.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Yeah I started to think last night, do you reckon Bradley would mind her sitting this close to his dad?! A bit too close for comfort. Especially with Max's track record! lol.

But even if Stacey wasn't pregnant, I think Bradley would trust her to be around his dad without throwing herself at him.

Is he right to think so though?! Who knows?! lol.

No seriously I think a lot would have to happen, so Max and Stacey would feel completely alone and distraught. Or maybe just Stacey.
    Last edited by littlemo; 30-08-2006 at 22:50.

I don't know what made me think about these two but I think Bradley would be ok about the closeness for a while but if Stacey started telling his dad stuff and confiding in him I don't think he would like that
    I don't think Stacey sees Max that way at all and vice cersa but over the next week or so I have a feeling things are gonna dramatically change for Bradley and Stacey as a couple and shes gonna need a friendly face and a shoulder
    Ruby is being far too self centred at the mo to even care really, Sean isn't exactly the confiding type with his short fuse and as for Charlie and Mo she can't really speak to them so she is running out of options

Yeah, at the moment Stacey just thinks of Max as Bradley's dad. And I think that the minute Bradley introduced Stacey as his girlfriend, any hopes Max had of him hooking up with her went out the window.

But then you think, why did they have that chance meeting?! before he was introduced to Bradley. Did her being Bradley's girlfriend have anything to do with it?! I think so. There must have been a reason.

And it does seem like they are getting closer. I think Stacey finds Max funny if nothing else, and pretty charming.

I like the way things are going!
    Last edited by littlemo; 30-08-2006 at 23:09.

Yeah I agree it all seems to be pointing in some kind of direction but what......

Stacey is vunerable at the moment and Max knows that I don't think he would take advantage but Stacey may try and cling on to somebody she trusts as a way of saying she isn't alone because with the baby and everything she is starting to feel isolated

I think Stacey likes Max because he says the rigt things, he's charming etc and Max likes Stacey because as he put it spunky, fiesty, she knows what she wants but she also has this vunerability about her that is really starting to show

Yeah, 'spunky', that's funny! lol. I thought it was a funny choice of words for Max.

Yeah I do think Max is a decent guy. It was clear Gemma, (who he had an affair with before) was no shrinking violet. I don't think Max would take advantage of his son's girlfriend.

Maybe it would be Stacey that kisses him. She needs Bradley, he's not there enough for her, so Max seems like the next best thing. Maybe.

I could see that happenig if I'm honest but I think Max will kiss her push her away but then he may start qustioning what he feels

I agree about Gemma she knew her own mind and its the kind of woman Max goes for and maybe he realising his son and Stacey have had a termination without really thinking it through he decides to be there for Stacey after all no one else knows really

Oops! I think you gave away a spoiler there! lol.

I think Stacey and Max are going to be so sweet in their scenes together. I can just imagine it. I don't know maybe Stacey could just be like his adopted daughter or something! lol.

I reckon if she ends up kissing Max, it'll be because of a mixture of her hurt over the Bradley situation, and the fact that she misses her dad.

And I don't mean that dad thing, in a twisted kind of a way! lol.
    Last edited by littlemo; 30-08-2006 at 23:34.

Stacey and Max are great together!! Hopefully they'll be more scenes of them two tommorow. It was really nice of Max to help both of them, maybe he is a nice guy afterall , i bet stacey changed her mind about him now too.
    Last edited by EE Rocks; 30-08-2006 at 23:36.

Thread Information