Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i neeeed details.....

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni
    I think the Dawn storyline is a little more believeable than the Stacey/Max/ Sean scinario which I think is just stupid

I don't think this will happen at all. Magazines will put ?! after a statement so people think they will get a load of information on it, but half the time it doesn't happen. Soaplife did it with the Dawn trying to abort her baby thing, hinting that she was going to die.

They've shown May as a bit desperate, but I don't think they've done enough to suddenly have her kill Rob and Dawn. I think she'd be more likely to kill Dawn as a way to threaten Rob into coming back to her and to prevent him from calling the police on her, seeing as she is clearly desperate to have him.

The Max/Stacey thing is ridiculous. I think they'd need to kill Bradley, as well, and no one will be happy about it when it all comes out.

what? so max and stacey kill sean? i hope not, but i do hope someone catches them soon its been dragging on for far too long, i hope its tanya

I also read this week after dawn does try to kill the baby, Rob realises that he does love her and leave May.. May goes mental..
    Super Mod

may with the golf club

may goes mad with the golf club in her own flat trashes the place when rob finally decides to leave her for dawn and the baby

Quote Originally Posted by magicdragon View Post
    hi guys, yesterday i quickly popped in the shop and on the front of one of the soap mags there was some interesting story lines

1. may kills rob and dawn
    2. stacey and max kill sean

does anyone have any info on these story lines please?
    Those pictures and headlines on soap magazines are always misleading. Rob is leaving definitely. There are rumours that Sean is leaving.

magazines are always misleading i bought all about soap a few weeks back and it said stacey and honey were going to have abortions on the cover and as i read on it said a good storyline would be for stacey to get pregnant and not know if the dad was max or bradley. they just out these on the cover to make stuff sound more interesting so peeople will buy it.

Thread Information