Thread: Rescue me

Surrey is home, Roehampton when i'm at uni

Rescue me

This is a Shannis storyline which is posted on another board and I have been asked to post it on here so here it is. Hope you enjoy

Sharon was walking down the road carrying some shopping bags, as she got closer to her house she could see the new people moving in next door, she put her head down as she began to walk up the steps she heard someone call

: Hi

Sharon: (She looked up and smiled) Hi (then carried on walking)

: Do you want a hand with those? (He said running over)

Sharon: No…no it’s fine I’m here now

: I guess you live here then…we’re just moving in (he said pointing over to a girl who smiled and waved, Sharon nodded her head slightly) I’m Dennis and that’s Lauren

Sharon: Look I don’t mean to be rude but I’m really busy (She continued to walk up the stairs)

Dennis: You’ll have to come over some time (She didn’t say anything as she placed her bags down and put the key in the door and continued to walk in, Dennis walked back over to Lauren) she seemed nice I guess…bit shy

Lauren: Oh well I’m sure we’ll talk to her again…come on then we need to get this lot inside muscle man (He smiled picked up a box kissed her then went inside as she picked one up he self)

(Next-Door Sharon had placed down the bag and started to unpack, she felt arms wrap round her and a kiss on her neck)

John: Hey babe (She gently pushed him away and laughed nervously) what’s up?

Sharon: Nothing I…I just want to get this lot away (She said grabbing some stuff and walking across to the other side of the kitchen) there are new people moving in next door

John: Really did you speak to them?

Sharon: No not really I just wanted to get in the house

John: They might have thought you were rude I’m going to say hi

Sharon: Why would they think that?

John: I’m not going to argue about it are you coming out?

Sharon: No I’m going to pack away the shopping

John: Suit yourself (He left Sharon to pack away the shopping and went outside)

Yay. good start I look forward to the next part. Which I hope is soon

Wow it's really good i dont think i like the sound of john very much post more soon and as lea said very soon x

Thread Information