Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jess + Zubin

Jess + Zubin

I don't know about anybody else but I realy feel sorry for Zoobs at the moment. Connies has obviously got the bit between her teeth to get Zubin to resign. In the spoilers for week 20 it says that Zubin Tells Jess he is leaving. I hope Jess talks him out of it. Can we have a happy ending for once in the soaps/drama's. These two deserve to be together they obviously madly love each other and the bay needs 2 parents to be around.

Zubin + jess for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't look like it is going to happen not with Zubin leaving

OFFICIAL, Jess and Zubin get together, but Ric doesn't like it though. Can't wait for tomorrows spoilers!!

Wow what can I say about the hug yesterday. It was so sweet and I think it's a taste of things to come. They do become a couple next week so I think we'll have some really romantic scenes. In one of the soap mags there is some extra information_ it says Zubin and Ric say they want to spend money on the baby. Zube's starting to behave like a real father to be. He's the best and I don't want him to leave, it's not till October so I'm happy.

Connie is a bitch - Very sexy but still a bitch
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Can't we start a campain to keep Zoobs in the show and him + jess + baby together as a family

I would love Zubin to stay and him and jess be happy with their new baby, im so gutted he has decided to leave! Why cant there just be one happy ending !
    [VIX :

because its soapland and no one is ever happy and if they are wait a couple of weeks and there will be a death or affair or something
    Georgie

Jess and Zubin do get together to have another go at their relationship much to Ric's disgust. We will soon meet Jess's mum so that should be interesting. Ric decides to leave to do some sort of missionary stuff I think in Ghana with Diane which will be part of a special episode in the summer.
    However as said before it is all bound to end in tears - Zubin is to leave soon to begin filming on another project - although the door is said to have been left open for a return if he wants to after filming for this project is completed

Just got this from Art Malik's website

Art and the BBC have concluded negotiations which will extend his contract with Holby until the end of the summer, but the door will be left ajar.....

Kylie
    Last edited by Kylie; 27-05-2005 at 08:50.

oh i hope that means he will return then, buti bet when he leaves it will be the end of him and jess.
    POOKIE

Thread Information