Thread: Home and Away OZ Spoilers - 26th -30th March

Home and Away OZ Spoilers - 26th -30th March

Monday 26th March

The guys get more than their fair share of surprises on Peter's bucks night. Kelli's plans for Amanda are almost blown out of the water when a letter arrives from their mother.

Tuesday 27th march

Martha is ashamed when her family discover the truth about her job. Kelli and Ethan prepare to enact their revenge on Amanda by destroying her wedding day.

Wednesday 28th March

Amanda and Peter try to come to terms with the aftermath of their wedding day disaster. James's addiction leads him to make a massive mistake.

Thursday 29th March

Kit is faced with a terrifying situation when James loses control. Cassie and Matilda start their first day with the help-line.

Friday 30th March

A psychotic James puts Kit and her baby in jeopardy. Tensions surface when Rachel tells Kim she wants to help James. Cassie bends the rules to help someone in need.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

ChelseaFC (19-03-2007), Chloe-Elise (18-03-2007), danielle741 (18-03-2007), tammyy2j (20-03-2007)

Peter and Amanda are getting married?! So Amanda's ex-husband is now her brother-in-law and Drew is her stepson. And Ryan is Peter's nephew and his stepson as well now. Talk about keeping it in the family.

I didn't even think of all that. How weird is that with the whole Drew being her stepson though =|.

I wonder what Drew thinks to his ex marrying his dad. Amanda certainly likes a complicated life.
    Oh yeah I forgot one, Ryan and Drew are cousins as well as stepbrothers.
    So if Amanda and Peter have a kid together (god forbid) it will be Ryan and Drew's half brother and something else, can't think what.

i like Amanda and Peter together they have great chemistry and if i had to pick between Dan, Drew or Peter i would def pick Peter but yes Amanda is keeping it in the family

Thread Information