Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity Mum of the Year

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I wanted Fern Britton to win personally
    Me too
    T least she doesent go int minute details about her sex life. Did you see the extracts from Jordans Autobiography on Graham Norton
    No - I've never read her book.

I just think Fern is so much more of a better role model - you never see her kids in the limelight, she suffered from very bad PND and campaigned about it and she is still successful with a happy marriage. If I could choose my mum, I much rather Fern than Jordan (sorry Katie)

Agreed. Fern is the clear winner for me. Lovely lady, who has had to put up with constant digs about her weight (which isn't even of her own making). She's a much better role model than the Price is not right and not so Goody two shoes.

I used to watch her many years ago on Breakfast Time and TVS news.

Oh my god!!! How did she win?? I totally agree with you Em.. she doesn't inspire me to be a mother!! actually her whole pregnancy on Harvey, I would slap my daughter if she behaved that way if she was pregnant.
    Super Mod

im sure she does brilliantly with harvey but from what ive seen of her she isnt a good example of a mother. i would be horrified if my mother wrote about her sexual antics in a book. who voted for her, thats what i'd like to know!
    POOKIE

Fern Britton should have won. I can't believe Jordan won. How is Kate Moss even on the list surely with her drug scandal she would not have been nominated.

Thread Information