Thread: 26th - 30th March - Oz Spoilers

26th - 30th March - Oz Spoilers

Monday 26th March

This week starts off with one of Erinsborough's most loved bad guys fearing for his life. Paul Robinson's life hangs in the balance after Dylan tries to get even for everything Paul has done to his family. Will Paul survive when Dylan pushes him over the edge?

Tuesday 27th March

In London, the love of Izzy's life, English soccer star Pete Gartside, leaves Izzy devastated after telling her he is going back to his wife. Still continuing their romantic backpacking holiday, Karl and Susan run into Izzy on the streets of London - what will the happily reunited couple do when faced with the woman who once destroyed their marriage? Back in Erinsborough, Frazer is in the middle of a tragic accident after he tries to save a little girl on the racetrack. Look out for a cameo appearance from Michael Parkinson.

Wednesday 28th March

Frazer is in hospital with no feeling in his legs and wonders if he'll ever walk again. Over in London, thanks to Susan and Karl's matchmaking, Izzy is reunited with her soccer star boyfriend Pete. However, Pete urges Izzy to tell Karl that he is the father of her child.

Thursday 29th March

Boyd's new girlfriend, Glenn and his ex-wife Janae run into each other at the hospital - both having pregnancy tests! Are they both expecting Boyd's baby? Meanwhile, Karl and Susan's romantic wedding ceremony is upstaged by Izzy who turns up just as her waters break. There is no time to get Izzy to a hospital so Karl is left to deliver the baby. Look out for cameo appearances from Jonathan Coleman, Neil Morrissey and Sinitta.

Friday 30th March

Stingray's emotional funeral sees the arrival of Kim Timmins who is determined to prove he is a good dad. Janelle takes Sky's advice and holds an informal service for the beloved Stingray which sees the residents of Ramsay Street gather together to pay their respects to the fun-loving Stingray.

A couple of Pictures for those who want to see!
    Spoiler:

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

bakedbean (14-03-2007), crystalsea (14-03-2007), loulea (13-03-2007), pinkles14 (13-03-2007), red47 (13-03-2007), snapper (15-03-2007), soapfreak (15-03-2007), willow (15-03-2007)

This looks fantastic and i cant wait to see what happens to Kim.

Sorry is it just me or does that priest look like Neil Morrissey.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Sorry is it just me or does that priest look like Neil Morrissey.
    Do believe it is him, there's loads of guest apearances in the English episodes, i know Jo Whiley is in it too.

Thread Information