Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

Lmfao, rather funny =p
    I do hope they get together though. They are destined =p.
    Also, the Extreme Ironing team had better get the funding .

Erm, no, because that would involve stepping in the mess near the post box. They closed a road in the morning, then when people came home, they'd moved it so that it was closed from the other end, so they couldn't be bothered to go round and everyone went one wheel on the pavement ande one on the grass, so it's a big mess up there

Haha, 'bring at least a tenner next time,' like it. What's she going to do with the polos, chuck them at the dentist man if he doesn't see her for the money that she has? Next time they visit... I sense a sequel opportunity...

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Erm, no, because that would involve stepping in the mess near the post box. They closed a road in the morning, then when people came home, they'd moved it so that it was closed from the other end, so they couldn't be bothered to go round and everyone went one wheel on the pavement ande one on the grass, so it's a big mess up there
    What the Dickens are you on about, Kim? lol Have you been drinking?!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

I'm on about why the cheque isn't in the post, because to put it in there I'd have to go near that mess, as described above No I have not. I have not touched a drop since January.

2007, and Crazeeeeee and Kath (Chloe O’Brien) are sorting through their ‘extreme ironing’ equipment, at the British Extreme Ironing Headquarter, bought with the lottery funding which Kath has worked really hard to secure…

Crazeeee: This stuff is great, Kath.
    Kath: Not only did I get lottery funding by threatening to torture the entire lottery committee, but I also managed to get the RentaPortaLoo company and the local abattoir to sponsor us! What a result, eh?!
    Crazeeee: (picks up shirt) What we have to have a picture of a portaloo on the front, and Bert’s slaughter house written on the back of our clothes???
    Kath: Yep, but just think of the ironing boards and extension leads we can get with the money…
    Crazeee: O okay, Kath.
    Kath: Also we have got a new member joining the squad. He’s a very enthusiastic and dedicated extreme ironist. He should be here any minute, Crazeeee, and I want you to mentor him.
    Just then Mave appears from the shadows (which is a bit weird since its broad daylight).
    Crazeeee: OMG.. its Mave Millets…
    Crazeee grabs an iron, which happens to be close at hand and hurls it at Mave.
    Crazeee: You swine, my mate Tabbie is in bits cause she thinks you are no longer keen....No one messes my mate about (Crazeee throws another iron at Mave)
    MAve: OUCH! I can explain...please put that ironing board down...

Crazeeee rings up Tabbie, from hospital….to tell her about meeting Mave at the Extreme Ironing headquarters. Mavey is laying on a hospital bed in A&E rather concussed, having received several blows to the head from the irons Crazeee threw at him.

Crazeeee: (Tabbie the plum has her phone switched off, so Crazeee gets put through to voicemail) Tabbie, its Crazeee if you get this message can you erm…hop on a train and get to the Little Mermaid Hospital as fast as you can. It’s really important.
    Nurse Katy: Excuse me dear, but did you come in with a Mave Millets?
    Crazeee: OMG..he hasn’t died has he?!

TO BE CONTINUED...
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 11-03-2007 at 18:14.

Lol very funny but omg have you killed Mave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol very funny but omg have you killed Mave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw..bless Abbie, you concern for Mave is touching... lol

All shall be revealed soon (erm not totally sure whats going to happen myself yet).

Lol well you just cant kill a main character

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol well you just cant kill a main character
    O' really? Anyway even if I did kill Mave off there's still prom boy!

BTW...not giving anything away, I might or might not kill him off...depends on my mood at the time and if my going for a big tear jerker finale..

Thread Information