Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

The small one was always my fave !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao Llabrama

Great part. Quite sweet in parts.. poor Mave though.. let's hope he sorts it out.

And love the Florence parts.. she's so mysterious

Oooo I think Tabbie thinks Mave may have the hots for Charlotte. Interesting snippet

Back to the future…2059

Grandma Crazeeeee is sat with her grand children at her feet….She has had to stop telling the story of Mave and Tabbie whilst she phones around trying to find a good lawyer for grandchild No 1, who has been charged with arson (see earlier if you haven’t got a clue what Im banging on about)…

Grandchild No.2: Oh grandma that story is soooo sad…Poor Mavey
    Crazeeeee: If you think that is tragic, then you haven’t heard anything yet…There’s much worse to come…
    Grandchildren No.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: Please tell us the rest of the story grandma…
    Crazeeeee: Well there isn’t such a thing as a free lunch, how much cash have you got on you? I’m going to the dentist in the morning, and am a bit short on the deposit needed for the new set of false teeth.
    (All the grandchildren root through their pockets and club together. Grandchild No. 9 hands Crazeeeee a grand total of £7.62, and 3 polo mints).
    Crazeeeee: Is that the best you can do? (Crazeeeee shakes her head) Well okay seeing as you are my grand children, I’ll tell you the rest of the story….but next time you come, if you want to hear the story of how grand dad Llama became the most wanted llama in the country, after stealing a truck, which happened to be filled up with bars of gold bullion …then you’ll need to bring at least a tenner….

Crazeeeee: Now where was I? Mmmm….yes…as Mave was trying to earn some money, working as a cat food quality tester by day and cleaning portaloos by night, in order to treat Tabbie on their ‘hot date’ to a nice slap up meal at erm…McDonalds. Abbie was having doubts about Mave, thinking he was no longer really interested in her because of the Chuckle Bros business…That’s when the tragic part of our story starts to kick in….Oh and Kim features…as a faith healer...

Edit: The cheque had better be in the post, Kimbo! lol
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 14-03-2007 at 17:54.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Really liking this PB...trust me to lie about the Chuckle Brothers going to I'm A Celeb, knowing me i would say that when quick thinking!

Don't like "the worse to come" line! I hope Tabbie and Mave pull through it!

Getting the dentist in there.. I like it..
    And lmao how many grandchildren do I have

Hehe this is great PB involvong more SB members

PB I really do like my character in this..Im starting to regret watching that charlotte church documentry now bit confused about the lush word!!haha dont use it that much do I?
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Church's biggest fan View Post
    PB I really do like my character in this..Im starting to regret watching that charlotte church documentry now. A bit confused about the lush word!! haha dont use it that much do I?

Also I think you should be up for some sort of award for this superb piece of writing...A modern masterpiece.
    Thanks, D1

Nooooo you dont use the word LUSH that frequently. Its just it sticks in my mind the time when you did, as that was the day I had my 'coffee' spillage accident... lol

Coming soon.....

The chilling climax to the Tabbie and Mave Story.

Will TAbbie and Mave ever get it together? (not at the rate Im going!) lol
    Will The British Olympic Extreme Ironing Team hopefuls get the much need lottery funding?
    Will Grandchild1 start anymore fires?
    Is Florence just a pointless character or what?!

All will be revealed as soon as I have thought up the answers to the above questions...
    :
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 10-03-2007 at 15:29.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Great coming soon blog!!!

Thread Information