Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

Can't wait for the next part I like the D1 part lmaoo secret Charlotte fan

In a small Prussian tea room there sits a small old woman (she use to be 6ft 1 but has shrunk), aged approx 90, next to her is a rusty old lamp....slowly she smiles...for she is mystic Florence and she can see in to the future...
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 07-03-2007 at 02:04.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

In a town near you, Mave Millets (known to his close inner circle of friends as MaVeyNaVey) is entering his local Starbucks. As he enters he notices the shrine on the wall to Charlotte Church and a picture of the employee of the month shaking hands with Miss Church.

Mave: OMG D1, you got employee of the month?! I don’t understand how you got it as you normally are soooo rude to the costumers and wont serve them unless they grovel…
    D1: Well, the boss said if I got employee of the month he would arrange for me to meet my hero and new best friend Charlotte Church, which was lush….
    Mave: Lush? Erm…okay D1…are you STILL taking your medication?
    D1: Oi you cheeky git, I’ll get me Starbuck’s posse to kick you in the nuts. Then you’ll be singing higher than Charlotte Church…
    Mave: Phew…for a minute I thought you’d had a personality transplant.
    D1: Hey Mavey, you’ll have to come around and look at all the new Charlotte Church documentaries/cds I’ve got from 1995 to 2006. Also I got a new top of the range laptop, which is lush too.
    Mave: Cool, as long as I can bring over my Bad Girl boxsets to watch. BTW…Ive got some good news..go on guess what it is, D1…
    D1: Erm…I don’t know…(starts polishing life size picture of Charotte Church)
    Mave: Aw….go on guess….
    D1: Okay, this is a complete guess mind…I’d say you have met someone called Tabbie and have fallen totally and hopelessly in love with her. Am I right?
    Mave: Erm….that is totally amazing D1!!!
    D1: Not really Ive hacked into your computer…and have also stolen your identify and bank details…how else do you think I afforded a top of the range laptop???….BTW Ive just created my own Charlotte Church website called Charlotte is Lush.com
    Mave: You did what? I was going to use that money to take Tabbie on our first date, to see The Chuckle Brothers on Broadway. Now I wont be able to afford it.
    D1: Don’t worry Ive got you tickets to see Charlotte Church…
    Mave: really?
    D1: Yep, just one small catch I’ll be coming too. Cheer up Dave, erm...I mean Mave, this is going to be lush….

this is getting funnier, and D1 sounds great in in

Lmfao, I liked the bit where she hacked into Mavey's computer

And The Chuckle Brothers.. you just had to get them in there didn't you .

I love this pb! Great how you added in the Chuckle Brothers. Fantastic, love the detail you added in with Bad Girls box sets!

Can't believe you hacked into my computer d1! More soon please!

dave i'd watch what else she'll remember about you!

i'm liking this a lot pb, more

Still sitting in a Prussian Coffee house (due to being slightly homeless)....Florence stares at her lamp, she has seen the present and thinks Mave is a total muppet for accepting the Charlotte Church tickets, and not calling the police to arrest D1 for swindling him out of all his money and selling his identify to a Polish illegal immigrant (but hey thats a whole other story). Soooo she slowly rubs her lamp with her skinny old (make that very old) hand.

Suddenly as if by magic a Vikki pops up holding a very special bottle of Gee's cough medicine....Florence whispers to her that she must do something to bring the Tabbie and Mave together (otherwise PB will be writing this bloomin thing forever).

Vikki disappears again...she is a maiden on a mission, and will not rest till it is accomplished...

HAHA loved the bit where Crazzeee was guessing the location. I wonder what D1 will do, set up a fake hostage situation to throw together Tabbie and Mave, perhaps.

Tabbie and Mave are in their countries (Wales and Cheshire) and are conversing through the ol' internet. Mave has been telling Tabbie about being hit in the nuts with a rugby ball. While Tabbie is explaining to Mave about her Labradoodle breeding business, and Crazeee’s idea about crossing a labrador with a llama….to create a labrama…the perfect indoor pet.

Mave: That sounded fascinating Tabbie. I think I’d like one day to own a Labradoodle or labrama…
    Tabbie: well I think every home should have a labradoodle to be honest…So Mave when are we going to see Chuckle Brothers The Musical?
    Mave: Well erm…I don’t know how to….
    Tabbie: Im soooooo excited about it. The small one was always my favourite.
    Mave: As I was saying Tabbie, my little sugar plum…erm there might be a slight problem…
    Tabbie: aw….what problem? I was prepared to miss a whole episode of both Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women, to go to see them….and I had arranged for Crazeee to babysit the labradoodles.
    Mave: the thing is my best Bud Diamond1 has erm…
    Tabbie: What Mave, you can tell me…
    Mave: My best friend has… erm….just told me that.. erm….The Chuckle Brothers have erm…just been signed up for I’m a Celeb and had to fly off to Australia today.…Sorry.
    Tabbie: OMG…really? What a way to repay their loyal fans…by cancelling the gig like that.
    Mave: Yep, its terrible, anyway…are you still up for meeting?
    Tabbie: ofcourse, I cant wait to meet you.
    Mave: That’s great…maybe we could go and see another show, or concert…
    Tabbie: Im up for that..well as long as its not Charlotte Church.
    Mave: Really? Not Charlotte Church? Why?
    Tabbie: Its really weird, but I come out in a rash whenever I hear any of her songs, or see her on TV.
    Mave: Oh right…
    Tabbie: Anyway, Im up for seeing anything else…you name it, Mave!
    Mave: Excellent, I think you are such an understanding person Tabbie…not everyone would be sooo open minded about my crossing dressing…The thing is I cant meet up with you for a little while (Mave looks down at his empty piggy bank).

Coming next….
    Abbie thinks Mave is losing interest when she sees The Chuckle Bros on Loose Women promoting their new musical….thus knowing he lied about them being on Im a Celeb...and then accepts prom boy's offer to take her to the prom!!!

Can Florence save this fledging romance????

Thread Information