Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

Cool Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

Coming soon.....The Tabbie and Mave story...based on a true(ish) story.

Dont worry I'll be keeping it short and sweet.

My tale will also be featuring Florence Nightingale and her lamp, oh and Crazylea (cause she asked me nicely if she could be in it). Other SBs may feature too, including the extreme ironing olympic team 2012, with their team coach the unshakeable Kath (Chloe O'Brien) who is presently attempting to get them lottery funding for new irons and very long extension cords....

Dave, Abbie and Crazeeee have provided me, unwittingly, with alot of material for this! Bless...lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

Abbie (05-03-2007), Chloe O'brien (05-03-2007), CrazyLea (05-03-2007), DaVeyWaVey (05-03-2007)

I'm looking forward to reading this.

Also, good thinking putting the exrtreme ironing team in.. maybe a sequel could be the difficulties that come between the team, but then they make up etc... and then we win a gold cup But yeah who knows

Oh I love a good romance story Plans for the Lottery funding is making good progress I have recieved a letter from Camalot and they are considering our application for money to buy hi-tech equipment. I'm also applying to comic relief to see if we can get Jack Dee or Lenny Henry to Pilot the new Iron boards.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Well, ermmmm Im going to look forward to reading this. It will be interesting

I can't wait for this PB! Sounds like it's gonna make for interesting reading!

The year is 2059, and old Crazeeeeeeeeeeee is getting ready to tell her grand children a story, a true(ish) story from long, long ago....They settle down the youngest resting her hoofs on Crazeeeeeeeee's knee (btw her grandchildren suspiciously have the look of a llama about them )

Grandchild 1: Grandma, tell us what it was like in the old days....before most of the world was flooded by the effects of global warming melting the ice caps?!.....(think there is a lesson to be learned there children... )
    Crazeeeeeeee: well there is one story that springs to mind, dear small children, from many years ago...I can barely remember it, erm...let me think...in the days when I had tooth ache and could play Auld Lang Syne on the harmonica and A Touch of Frost was on the television...
    Grandchild2: Go on grandma tell us the story...
    Grandchild1: I'd rather hear the story about how you met Dale Winton on Supermarket sweep again....
    Crazeeeeeee: Okay (totally ignoring grandchild 1 who quite frankly is the erm...slighty black sheep, erm...I mean llama of the family. Having got several ASBOs, and developed a fascination for starting fires) I'll tell you the story....its true(ish) and its from when I was a youngester in my prime....A member of the very successful 2012 Olympic Extreme Ironing Team and there was a couple of people I knew back then called TAbbie and Mave.....
    Grandchild1: Oh excellent I remember mummy mentioning a Tabbie and Mave! (he says in a state of excitement whilst attempting to light a fire...sadly he isnt lighting said mentioned fire in the fire place, but in the corner of the room... )
    Crazeeee: well all settle down and erm....grandchild No1 put out that fire, and I'll tell you the story of Mave and TAbbie....

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Lmfao That's hilarious so far Pb!!! Love the realism.. what with my tooth ache and my harmonica playing And the hooves

Supermarket sweep?! Do you mean to say that I am in this?

Interesting.............. Bizzare...........

Brilliant PB! So funny and realistic, more soon please!

come on then....tell us the story

Thread Information