Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kara Tointon's Younger Sister Joins!

hmm i agree, she;s not really done anything since she has joined so maybe we can blame that. I think Recently Hollyoaks have done such good entrances its a bit of a letdown. Mind you we cant be perfebct all the time.

I cant stand her, her acting is terrible. Just like her sisters!!

Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas has dropped an almighty bombshell – Warren Fox's sister Katy has been killed off screen.

Katy was played by Hannah Tointon between 2007 and 2008, but upcoming episodes will reveal that she has been killed in tragic circumstances, leaving Warren grief-stricken.

Hannah Tointon
    © Getty Images
    Lomas has previously hinted that something bad had happened to his character during his time in prison, but the truth will start to unravel over the coming weeks.

"We find out that his sister, Katy, tragically died, and that's really sad because Warren totally loved her," Lomas told All About Soap. "To lose her in such awful circumstances is terrible for him."

Warren arrived back in the village with a bang earlier this month, with the surprise revelation that he is engaged to marry Maxine Minniver after they met abroad.

However, fans can expect plenty more drama in store as Lomas has hinted that his alter-ego is far from a changed man.

"There is a lot of trouble ahead, that's all I can say!" the actor said. "Expect good, exciting storylines, and a couple of newcomers thrown into the mix...

"Warren likes to cause trouble and the best thing about him is that he doesn't care who he hurts along the way..."

Digital Spy

Thread Information