View Poll Results: Are you interested in Blind Date?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 77.27%
  • No

5 22.73%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soapboards Blind Date

Soapboards Blind Date

Okaaaay so we crazy people on the shoutbox have come up with the amazing idea to have a SB Bilnd date.
    We all thought PB (pinkbanana) could be Cilla for us, if you want to PB and Kath (Chloe O'Brien ) Wanted to be the legend that is Graham.
    Anyway for those who are interested please vote in the poll, its very important as we need to know the ratio of guys to girls to sort it out. Obviosuly the show will posted in Fun and Games and once those people have been picked Cilla will ask them the questions through PM or email, it will be better if it can be done through msn though, and then there answers will be posted in the thread as they need to be kept as girl/guy number 1 etc.
    Before the questions begin the 3 chosen people will have there little intro's like on the real show and then so will the person asking the question the basically the person asking the questions will post it in the thread then Cilla asks the 3 lucky people on msn and then cilla posts them on the thread, until all questions have been asked and we will find out who has picked for the date, at this point the 3 people will be revealed.
    So how will the date work I hear you say?
    Easy a thread will be set up for the couple and it will basically be a get to know each other session !
    So now its time for you to deciede if you are interested, sorry about the explaination I did my best

And remember its only a bit of fun, doesnt have to be taken serous, you can treat it like SB LI or BB
    Last edited by Abbie; 02-03-2007 at 20:46.

Pretty good explanation Abbie
    Obviously if quite a few were interested, then it would be organised more better hehe. And remember - it's just a bit of fun. It may work, it may very well not. I also thought (sorry Abbie for jumping in here )
    That like on the real show, at the end of a week, Cilla could ask the couples questions, see what they thought of each other etc.. then maybe (big maybe - as not thought out proper yet ) each couple who go on dates would be rated on love scale or something, and someone at the end of the whole thing, would be crowned cutest/best couple.. something along them lines hehe..

Thanks for jumping in, Im not very good at this
    Last edited by Abbie; 01-03-2007 at 22:22.

Well i am definetly up for this, sounds like fun!

why do i get myself into all this nonsence. I'm up for a laugh but it will need to be planned properly. Maybe have 1 a week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Yes of course, just needed to teel people the basic jist so we can see who is interested as we might not get enough people.

Yeah was going to say same thing as Abbie... This is just to get an idea of if it's worth planning etc...

I've edited the title for you, Abbie, like you asked in your first post

I'm up for it sounds like fun and i need fun in my life not that i lead a dull life

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

I'm interested; call me stupid, but who is Graham?

Thread Information