Thread: Irish spoilers????

Irish spoilers????

hey, i am a really big h&a fan but the spoilers here are way to far ahead for us irish foke, i mean they are great but if i kept reading them its just not that exciting anymore, can someone put up spoilers for the irish episodes at the moment or let me know where they are if they have been alreay posted..... thanking you all in advance!!! ....

Shelly xxx

p.s. sorry if this is already a thread but i did search and didnt find anything on it... loves yas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shellymez View Post
    hey, i am a really big h&a fan but the spoilers here are way to far ahead for us irish foke, i mean they are great but if i kept reading them its just not that exciting anymore, can someone put up spoilers for the irish episodes at the moment or let me know where they are if they have been alreay posted..... thanking you all in advance!!! ....

Shelly xxx

p.s. sorry if this is already a thread but i did search and didnt find anything on it... loves yas!!

Shell huns.. Uk is only 2 days ahead of us.. so read those spoilers... you will be grand I won't let you miss any gossip on H&W but I am going to close this thread

love Shiv xxxxxx
    Super Mod

Thread Information