Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bradley Walsh to make Street return

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Only coming back for three months? Is it worth it? sounds like Corrie are following in EE's footsteps and bring back a popular character to boost the show.
    Well at least he wasnt dead for 12 years before his comeback

I was referring to Grunt. As Dirty Den came back after erm...quite a long break in which time he did seem to come back from the dead...it happens.. well in 'pick me up' mag!

Anyhow, Den was back for longer than three months (so you cant really compare it to Walsh's three month stint ) and might still have been there had he not lived up to his erm....DIRTY Den name sooooooo spectacularly.
    Sorry I didnt realise you were talking about Grunt when you mentioned a popular character

Anyway Den was DEAD yet they still brought him back to boost ailing viewing figures
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders No. 1 Fan View Post

Anyway Den was DEAD yet they still brought him back to boost ailing viewing figures
    I cant be bothered to argue with you quite frankly. Yep, Grant was and remains a popular character on EE. I think you know that....

I already mentioned the fact Den was supposed to have been dead for several years in my last post, Al. Soooo yet again fail to see what point you are trying to make. Apart from the fact you despise EE, which can be easily be remedied by not watching the program...

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Eastenders No. 1 Fan View Post

I cant be bothered to argue with you quite frankly. Yep, Grant was and remains a popular character on EE. I think you know that....

I already mentioned the fact Den was supposed to have been dead for several years in my last post, Al. Soooo yet again fail to see what point you are trying to make. Apart from the fact you despise EE, which can be easily be remedied by not watching the program...
    Dont be throwing the toys out of the pram

Its only meant to be a bit of fun

I despise what the writers have done to EE the programme I used to love.

How long did Grant come back for the last time. Im sure it was only a few weeks.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    And back to discussion about Bradley Walsh's return please............

Thread Information