Thread: Home and Away UK Spoilers 12th - 16th March

Home and Away UK Spoilers 12th - 16th March

Monday 12th March
    Kim is in shock and forced to confront his old fears when Rachel suggests that they adopt Baby Joe. Brad takes the law into his own hands as he is determined to find proof against Johnny.

Tuesday 13th March
    Breaking the law to expose Johnny backfires for Brad. Kim and Rachel make a life changing decision. Morag is determined to prove her suspicions about Ash.

Wednesday 14th March
    Martha is shocked to learn about Ash's dark side. Brad and Sally's relationship is in jeopardy. Jack struggles to come to terms with his debilitating situation.

Thursday 15th March
    Peter and Amanda give in to their desires. Belle crushes Amanda's hopes for their relationship. Sam is determined to keep her devastating secret from Jack.

Friday 16th March
    Leah is shocked to discover that Peter is having an affair. Lucas and Ric challenge the girls to a game of strip poker. Cassie is forced to make a decision about her future and thinks about leaving the Bay.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (26-02-2007), Katy (26-02-2007), Siobhan (26-02-2007)

What's it got to do with Leah if Peter is having an affair? He's not seeing anybody.

It's wierd how things used to be Maddy and Lucas and Cassie and Ric. Now its all changed and it's Ric and Maddy and Lucas and Belle. It's like Cassie has grown up and left them behind. Feels strange.

Is it an affair anyway? I'm assuming it might be with Amanda? Are either of them seeing anyone lol? I'm confused

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Is it an affair anyway? I'm assuming it might be with Amanda? Are either of them seeing anyone lol? I'm confused
    that is what I was thinking.. it is not an affair unless one is married or seen someone.. was Peter married to that girl he left SB with before the whole zoe thing resurfaced???
    Super Mod

I dont think he was, Siobhan. But maybe shes just shocked because of the fact that she was Dan's Ex. So shes shocked that he would want to be with his brother's ex-wife? He's always been really frosty with her- its a bit wierd that they'd want to get together, really.

Maybe there just refering to it as an affair as its secretive, it will be a secret if its Amanda anyway. sounds good, Johnnys really getting on Brads nerves isnt he.

Thread Information