Thread: UK Spoilers

UK Spoilers

When ever I check the Home & Away spoiler board there are always new and updated spoilers for up and coming episodes in Oz. Anyone got spoilers for the UK episodes? Does anyone know how far behind the UK episodes are?

I think it's about 6-8 weeks or so behind.

As for spoilers i'll put you some up shortly

Jessie.. think they are like 6 months not weeks.. Backtothebay site use to update but now they have stopped.. I use to post them all the time.. I will check around and see if I can find anything for next week..
    Super Mod

Coming Up in H&A

Gang pressures continue to become more intense for Rocco. Brad and Sally's mutual attraction continues to grow. Lee announces that shes putting her baby up for adoption which stuns everyone. Johnny takes terrorizing Brad to a frightening level. Brad's frustration grows as Johnny gets away with his antics. Sally decides that its time to leave the past behind her. Lee goes on the run from the law, leaving her baby behind! Pained by what they'll never have - Kim and Rachel name Lee's abandoned baby. Lucas and Belle share their first kiss! Determined to be with Matilda, Ric tries his hardest to prove himself to Beth.
    Ice begins to melt between Drew and Belle, as they bond over their hatred of Amanda. Beth struggles with her fears of Mattie growing up too fast. Amanda offers Peter a place at her house while he kicks his addiction.
    Jack's friendship with Sam grows as she opens up to him about her life. Martha is falling for Ash but Alf doesn’t like what he finds out about his past from Tony. Peter and Amanda are shocked when old feelings resurface.

Amanda's life hangs in the balance when she is electrocuted. Johnny's threats against Brad go one step too far; Brad takes matters into his own hands when the police are powerless to help him. Peter admits his true feelings for Amanda after watching her come close to death. Johnny's threats force Rocco to commit another crime. Tensions rise between Matilda and Belle. Brad lands himself in trouble with the law following a drug raid at the school. Lucas and Ric's plan to reconcile Belle and Matilda backfires. When Brad is stood down as Principal following his drug charges, he leaves Johnny rattled when he lays down his own threats. Morag discovers there's more to Ash than meets the eye and is determined to find out what he is hiding? Rachel brings Baby Joe home and Kim fears she's becoming too attached to the baby. The Bay prepares for the Christmas Pageant. Rachel drops a bombshell on Kim when she announces she wants to adopt Baby Joe. The bond between Sam and Jack continues to grow. Coleen abandons preparations for the Christmas Pageant.

Kim is in shock having just heard from Rachel that she wants to adopt Baby Joe and is forced to confront his old fears. Brad takes the law into his own hands as he is determined to find proof against Johnny. Brad's attempts to expose Johnny backfire. Kim and Rachel make a life changing decision. Morag is determined to prove her suspicions about Ash. Martha is shocked to learn about Ash's dark side. Brad and Sally's relationship is in jeopardy. Jack struggles to come to terms with his debilitating situation. Peter and Amanda give in to their desires. Belle crushes Amanda's hopes for their relationship. Sam is determined to keep her devastating secret from Jack. Leah is shocked to discover that Peter is having an affair. Lucas and Ric challenge the girls to a game of strip poker. Cassie is forced to make a decision about her future.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe-Elise (24-02-2007), CrazyLea (23-02-2007), freelancedude (23-02-2007)

I assume these spoilers are for the next few weeks or so. If they are preparing for the christmas pagent we must be around 3/4 months behind.

Thanks tammyy2j. Finally some UK spoilers. Just one question, who is Lee??

Lee is Lucas's ex girlfriend.

When Lucas went off the rails a while back he started seeing Lee. They didn't sleep together but she got pregnant by her teacher and is now about to give birth. Lee persuaded Lucas to tell people he was the father but Matilda figured out that he wasn't and told Beth and Tony.

She's not a permanant character, she came back when she found out she was pregnant and again now.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Lee is Lucas's ex girlfriend.

When Lucas went off the rails a while back he started seeing Lee. They didn't sleep together but she got pregnant by her teacher and is now about to give birth. Lee persuaded Lucas to tell people he was the father but Matilda figured out that he wasn't and told Beth and Tony.

She's not a permanant character, she came back when she found out she was pregnant and again now.
    Thanks. I watched H&A today and realised my mistake.

Thread Information