Thread: Sun Hill Mole - March2007

Cool Sun Hill Mole - March2007

Sun Hill's longest serving copper Sgt. June Ackland gets set to retire for a life of love and happiness with fiancé Rod Jessop - then Jim Carver shows up. Jim's stationed in Manchester these days, but when one of his crims flees down south, he's keen to 'kill two birds with one stone': Jim confides in Tony he wants June back! However, both their plans are wrecked when June and Jim are taken hostage.

Lewis gets a chance to prove (despite allegations to the contrary) he's a good copper. His flatmate Trish, a nurse at St Hugh's, isn't so sure about his character. When her brother gets into trouble, Lewis helps him out and shows he is not only a good copper but could be a good boyfriend to Trish too. Later on in the month Lewis is shocked to meet his estranged cousin Dominic after a stabbing. Lewis tries to find out if his cousin is still in the Sken Massive Gang and therefore connected to the crime.

Sam establishes herself as a productive DI, whilst Phil is going behind her back. Sam's working on a case where a robber should have been nicked years ago and this time she wants everything done by the book - only Phil finds a quicker way of fighting crime. Smithy's caught between a rock and a hard place after Phil makes him cover for him; but when the new DI finds out, she has to crack the whip! Heard a rumour that following a fight with Dtuart Rod gets returned to uniform)Ryan Jones gets falsely arrested; then to add insult to injury Smithy deliberately blurts out to his wife that Ryan had been stalking a prostitute. The following day Smithy helps Ryan push start his car and discovers the bloody body of his wife in the boot. Ryan makes off and kills more people leaving Smithy to give chase down the tube.

Heaton battles with his archenemy Ray Moore, only to be left with egg on his face after an associate goes missing - Heaton is sure Moore's killed him. Now that DAC Hobbs is off the scene, boundaries between private and personal lives become blurred between Mickey's girlfriend, PR Officer Mia Perry and Heaton.

Insp. Gina Gold starts to take more and more risks to be with her married lover Peter Harris JP. Their relationship is soon exposed after Peter is kidnapped. His wife Mary clings to Gold for comfort, not realising she's the 'other woman'.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Looks great Alan!

I signed up for this, and have never received an issue

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Looks great Alan!

Just got mine this evening, Check your junk mail it may have ended up thier as spam

Nothing in my junk yet (or inbox).

I'll keep an eye out over the next week and see if anything arrives....but if not, you've posted it so many thanks

i dont get it where it says they rumour about the uniform lol
    as i no its been said phil gets put back into to uniform to cover Junes position ive seen a pic aswell and he looks good lol but is that what the rumour in the first post means or is that something different
    im confused and i have a feeling im gonna confuse whoever reads this aswell as it dont make much sense

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    as i no its been said phil gets put back into to uniform to cover Junes position ive seen a pic aswell and he looks good lol but is that what the rumour in the first post means or is that something different
    im confused and i have a feeling im gonna confuse whoever reads this aswell as it dont make much sense
    I think I get the idea. I was reading on another site where Phil Hunter has a bust up with Stuart and as a result gets reverted to uniform. Yes Ive seen the pics too

Looks great Alan!

i have tried to sign up several times and i never receive anything either! and there is nothing in my junk mail either!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I think I get the idea. I was reading on another site where Phil Hunter has a bust up with Stuart and as a result gets reverted to uniform. Yes Ive seen the pics too
    Phil back in uniform?? Stuart will be pleased.

Now that DAC Hobbs is off the scene, boundaries between private and personal lives become blurred between Mickey's girlfriend, PR Officer Mia Perry and Heaton.
    Does that mean Mia and Heaton get it on??

I haven't got The Mole delivered to my current address, it's always sent to my old one.

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    Looks great Alan!

i have tried to sign up several times and i never receive anything either! and there is nothing in my junk mail either!
    Mine still hasn't arrived - I think I'll just have to read Alan's posts of it each month - keep them coming Alan please

Wow these sound really good! Thanks! it would be interesting to see Phil back in uniform but Phil and Stuart fighting will be good too! Sam's got a bit mean since she got DI! Poor Mickey!

Thread Information