Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Siobhan

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Would have beat my score if I hadn't swapped aswell (though didn't realise we had a comp between the mods aswell?!)

Well played Shiv - excellent game.
    Nah, we dont really. I just thought it would be good to see who can do the best, lol. Nothing official, or anything.
    Last edited by Abi; 20-02-2007 at 16:17.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Would have beat my score if I hadn't swapped aswell (though didn't realise we had a comp between the mods aswell?!)

Nah, we dont really. I just thought it would be good to see who can do the best, lol.
    Oh, an extra unofficial competition then?! Didn't realise there was a them and us *joking*

Great game though Siobhan - well done
    Last edited by Jojo; 20-02-2007 at 16:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

Nah, we dont really. I just thought it would be good to see who can do the best, lol. Nothing official, or anything.

she is saying I am better than all the mods so far including NB
    Super Mod

Maybe just maybe that will be enough money to purchase a ticket for Croke Park on Saturday. If you get two give me a call and I'll be right down.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Maybe just maybe that will be enough money to purchase a ticket for Croke Park on Saturday. If you get two give me a call and I'll be right down.
    Bugger the money for the rugby. What happened to the plan to buy a tank and a helicopter

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Bugger the money for the rugby. What happened to the plan to buy a tank and a helicopter
    Stuff that. To be at Croke Park on Saturday would be wonderful. Even I would learn the words of Amhran na bhFiann just to be there.

Stuff that. To be at Croke Park on Saturday would be wonderful. Even I would learn the words of Amhran na bhFiann just to be there.

Then we would know you were a fake Alan.. as you would know the words and not just pretend to
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

Then we would know you were a fake Alan.. as you would know the words and not just pretend to
    I find it amusing to spot which of the players actually sings it when the cameras go down the line at the start of the match. Certainly they all seem to take part in Irelands call. I am actually learning the irish version phonetically just in case I ever get a ticket

Irelands call is easier to do.. Amhran na bhFiann might be a tad hard to sing if you don't have it phonetically (BTW the one that don't sing it have only got an Irish connection same with our football team)
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Irelands call is easier to do.. Amhran na bhFiann might be a tad hard to sing if you don't have it phonetically (BTW the one that don't sing it have only got an Irish connection same with our football team)
    National Anthems are strange. I remember being in a pub in Mayo where a group was playing. At the end of the night when they played the Soldiers song it was only the tourist who actuallly stood up

Thread Information