Thread: Videotape

Videotape

From Corrieblog

As Corrieblog reported a few weeks ago, Tracy Barlow will end up seducing David Platt to keep him quiet about his lies to the cops.
    David’s been hoping for a bit of Barlow slap and tickle but so far Tracy’s fobbed him off with a car radio.
    But when David ups his demands for more, Tracy seduces him on the Street (oo-er!) and according to The Daily Star, Jason watches it all as it’s caught on the Maria-cam in Charlie’s office! Jason tells Deirdre, who manages to get hold of the tape and she cuts it up as she knows that if the cops get hold of it, Tracy will be sent to jail for sure. What will Jason do then.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Wow this storyline might be going a bit to far

I don't think Tracey would seduce David in the street, and I don't think he'd go as far as saying it has to be in the street in his demands. I'm not completely sure that David is 16 yet, so if he wants to have her, why do it in public, because if he is still 15, she'll be on the wrong side of the law for that, as well.

david is actually 16 so it will be allright

Oh right, well I read somewhere that his birthday is in December, so it must be December 1990.

yeah think his birthday is on 31st december

Is it?? Isn't it Christmas Eve? Or day... or is that Rosie? Didn't know his birthday was the same as mine

i am not sure really i know his and rosies are around the same time it could be christmas day

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Is it?? Isn't it Christmas Eve? Or day... or is that Rosie? Didn't know his birthday was the same as mine
    davids is on christmas day looked on a site on the site it says rosies is on christmas eve
    Last edited by brooksyrules; 22-02-2007 at 18:44.

Thread Information