Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan's Discovery

Ryan's Discovery

From Corrieblog

According to The Daily Star, Ryan Connor will catch Sean and his mum's boyfriend Sonny in bed together!
    Ryan grows concerned that Sonny hasn't been to see his mum in a while on Coronation Street so he goes to Sonny's house to find out what's gone wrong between them.
    When Ryan arrives at Sonny's place, Sonny's in a bit of a kerfuffle sub-duvet with Sean - and Ryan sees it all. He storms out, nicks Sonny's car and speeds away! The police are called and Michelle's at her wit's end wondering where her son's gone. .

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Footie_Chick For This Useful Post:

Babe14 (21-02-2007)

Ryan can drive?? How old is he?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

14 or 15. That's academic though as he nicks the car.

What will Michelle do when Ryan spills the beans? Will she believe her son, or dismiss his startling discovery as Hear'say?

ooh, sounds exciting, i though Steve cathes sean and sonny together as well.

Yes Steve does see Sean/Sonny kissing on their lad's night out (Sean, Lloyd, Steve and Jamie) and
    Spoiler:
    steve tells Michelle infront of everyone after they have one of their arguments, at her engagement party, but he ends up being dragged away by Lloyd humiliated after Michelle doesn't believe him. So if Ryan actually catches Sean/Sonny together and tells her more or less the same thing only more this time, she'll have to beleive him. At a guess this would more than likely be where it all comes out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Babe14 For This Useful Post:

Katy (21-02-2007)

Sounds like its going to be good

yeah this storyline is going to be really good

I read in soaplife that after Steve's announcment Michelle starts to hear more rumours about Sonny involving Sean. Firstly she confronts Sean who denies it until Liam and Paul step in and under pressure Sean reveals all. I'm guessing then that Michelle will probably already know before Ryan finds Sean and Sonny together. That may be the reason why Sonny hadn't been round to see Michelle for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    From Corrieblog

According to The Daily Star, Ryan Connor will catch Sean and his mum's boyfriend Sonny in bed together!
    Ryan grows concerned that Sonny hasn't been to see his mum in a while on Coronation Street so he goes to Sonny's house to find out what's gone wrong between them.
    When Ryan arrives at Sonny's place, Sonny's in a bit of a kerfuffle sub-duvet with Sean - and Ryan sees it all. He storms out, nicks Sonny's car and speeds away! The police are called and Michelle's at her wit's end wondering where her son's gone. .

Poor Ryan what a discovery to make, i hope it all comes out soon. I know Steve sees them but no one believes him. I'm really disappointed in Sean's character he was always a loyal friend who hated cheating remember when Jason was cheating on Violet with Sara and now he is doing this to Michelle.

some one has got to tell her what is going on i know that steve tells her about sonny and sean and she doesnt believe him if she believes ryan who knows

Thread Information