Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jackson Trial?

Question

Money is an influencing factor in this case, to start with if he was a fat dirty 45 year old loner from down the road would these kids ever have gone near enough to him to get into his bed. No way their parents would have kept them well away. Being a pop star could be a respectable cover for what he may have wanted to do. I didnt want to think that he was guilty but just this last few weeks i am doubting him, all that bad back business put me off it was bull he couldnt take the pressure, if you are a young kid and you dont wanna go to school cos your in trouble what do you do to get out of it? pretend you are ill, its an old chestnut!
    then again all these people saying that they have seen him doing stuff are reported to be ex employees who are probably bitter over losing their jobs for whatever reason. I wouldnt want to be a decision maker on that one, and if he has done it then this world really is a bad place.
    Last edited by Meh; 08-04-2005 at 23:53. Reason: Watch the language
    Black Country Gal

I don't know if it has been said here but I am always saying it... If MJ was living next door to you and he asked if you would let your 10 year old boy sleep with him, he would be instantly branded a paedophile and linched.. in this case the parent are as much to blame because they saw money....

I reckon that the court should here the evidence and make the honest verdict, and not make it based apon the fact that it's MJ. If he's guilty, he should go down for it and not use his money to get out of it. If he didn't then people shouldn't doubt it in years to come.

did anyone see the court room thing on sky news yest when gavin arvizo's mum janet was up? she sounded like a complete nutter and if it wasnt for the fact that there are plenty of other witnesses and other boys etc then i might be thinking she was a liar.

Exclamation

The defence has rested it's case. Each party is going to make their closing statements and then it's verdict time! If anyone plays Celebdaq then it might be worth investing.

the Arvizo Family are just Nutters Gavin Probally made the whole thing up MJ should be Found Not guilty

I think he's guilty but obviously I don't know enough about it to have an educated opinion.

Thread Information