Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coronation Actor leaving after 5 months !

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    You'll have to change your avatar now Mrs 14. Who would be the new hottest babe? Les Battersby?
    Correction I am a Miss and proud of it and don't be silly by new hottest babe is naturally Norris

Mr Connor will keep his pride of place until his very upsetting depaure from the soap. Why the hell do they have to kill them all off They could of decided to kill Cilla off instead, would of been happy with that and let Mr Connor senior live and leave the door open for a possible future return.

I still cannot understand his decision to leave, still that's the world of TV, characters come and go, actors want to understandabley move on and no doubt I will move on to my next victim

Edit: Just read an upcoming article on the ITv website about a big storyline and dark secret regarding Mr C (think I know what this will be) and can see how everything is going to tie in together which leads to my own theory on Paul's demise (plus an alternative happier ending for the same scenareo LOL!!) (Sorry I just can't help mself!) This looks like it will be a fantastic dramatic and very emotional heart wrenching storyline.

So even though I am p/d off about Sean leaving I can see why and why now...

I don't think there will be any need to write Carla out of the soap, as she would fill the role of what will be later her late husband Paul's perfectly, unless there will be a reason that she won't want to..

Carla on her own though won't be the same.
    Last edited by Babe14; 21-02-2007 at 09:01.

Thread Information