Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EE 5 nights a week

Not good news at all.. and that comes from not long a go ex-EE fan who still watches EE

Fpour a week is just right with a break in the middle on Wednesday. I would never stop watching it because I love it but I think five is too much.

Five nights a week in a row is stupid. Its gone downhill by having more eppisodes a week. (similar to casulty when it changed to all year around) Do they expect fans to tune in every day during the week to watch eppisodes with the standard theyve been having?

I don't mind Casualty being all year round.

Well ts all been denied by the powers that be at EE...Soooo I wouldnt worry about it folk...it isnt about to happen....

See PB eat her own words in a couple of weeks time.... lol

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Read in News Of The World that this is happening as of next year. The cast will get pay rises of up to 14%, and bosses are splashing out on a publicity campain to try and get more viewers. It will be on at 8pm on Wednesdays, also taking the 8pm spot on Thursday, going up against The Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Read in News Of The World that this is happening as of next year. The cast will get pay rises of up to 14%, and bosses are splashing out on a publicity campain to try and get more viewers. It will be on at 8pm on Wednesdays, also taking the 8pm spot on Thursday, going up against The Bill.

As much as I love Enders, I really hope it doesnt go out 5 nights a week. I have not got the time for one. and I really think Enders struggles at times now with consistency and the writing. Though it does seem to me to be pretty good of late (with the Stella storyline). However I think personally the quality of the program may suffer if it goes 5 nights a week.

Moreover, does anyone here - who watches the prog - actually want to see it go out 5 night, or like me are contented with 4?

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbanana For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (16-04-2007)

I want it to stay at 4 nights a week. I really don't understand though how they think they'll get more viewers by increasing the episode numbers. I'm sure many viewers who already watch the show may be put off with it being on 5 nights a week, as soaps are on way too much as it is, and if they want to attract new viewers to EE, i'm sure the new viewers would be put off with the commitment of watching EE five nights a week. Also if it goes one more night a week, i swear the quality will go down even more! If they want to attract more viewers, i think EE should go back to 3 nights, maybe even 2 nights a week. It's quality not quantity, and i'm sure if they decrease episode numbers, instead of increase them, the quality of the show will improve dramatically.

Wink

5 nights a week? That would be telling.....

...Oh you mean EastEnders? Silly me....

5 nights of EE every week would be too much. Even one a week is too much for me to take at the moment!

I think the quality of acting and writing or stories and plots would greatly improve if the soaps were pulled back to twice a week. That goes for Corrie, Hollyoaks, Emmerdale and EE.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (21-04-2007)

Thread Information