Thread: American Idol

American Idol

Anyone been watching this? I am..

I was quite annoyed that Bayley (sp?) went, although she forgot her words, I thought she had a really good, different voice. Quite like the girl with red bits in her too.

One's I like the most are Melinda Doolittle (think that's her name) The one that was a backing singer before.. she seems really nice. And I like Sundance, only cos he looks cool Nah he's good singer too. And there are a couple more of the boys, but can't think who.

Not to keen on the girl that went in with Marissa.. Adrena or something.. I just thought that Marissa was better.

And it's great to see Simon on the screens ;-)

Im absolutely gutted Bailey never got through either!! im so annoyed she messed up and forgot her lyrics, i think she would have been a real contender! i like that guy that looks like the old jack osbourne tho!!

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

I slightly blame those girls she was working with. They just didn't seem bothered, and kept arguing. Not listening to each other and stuff.
    And haha that guy looks sooo much like Jack! He's really good and is a cool guy I think.

I agree, if the two friends never argued and that silly one that flirted with them guys she would have made it, i honestly dont think she should have gone through anyway, the one that flirted i mean! she wasnt that good anyway

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

what's with that asian gut they put through first? he's RUBBISH! his voice is so weak! the people who didn't get through who were so much better than him must feel soooo cheated!

Thread Information