Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broadband

Broadband

I'm thinking about changing my broadband package now, as AOL are doing my nut in. And was wondering what you guy recomend, and what the prices are, at the moment, i pay £18 so, don't really want to pay much more than that. I do quite a lot of downloading, and at the moment i'm on unlimited download, so that may be a problem too.

Anyway, your help is needed

I have the complete phone and Broadband service from Talktalk. Costs about 32 quid a month but much cheaper than what I used to pay with BT. Thw quality of the service is good but their call centres are abolute ********
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I think that's who my sister is with, so i might go and look up some info on that one.

But it's good to get other people's opinion on things first.

We have bleyonder. Problems with the connection are rare, but if you have more than one pc it is a pain. Ours is £17.99 a month, but I don't think downloads are included, so you'd have to find out if they do a package with them, and how much more it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    We have bleyonder. Problems with the connection are rare, but if you have more than one pc it is a pain. Ours is £17.99 a month, but I don't think downloads are included, so you'd have to find out if they do a package with them, and how much more it would be.

Thats who i work for kim the £17.99 is unlimited so downloads are fine. If you join just now you get 2mb for £10 for the first ten months. But you do have to pay by direct debit or you'll be hit if i extra £5 fee on your bill every month.

I have blueyonder broadband with unlimited downloads. I pay around £50 a month but that includes the tv and phone as well.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

We're on Orange. Its pretty good, because the internet side of it is free, and included in the price of your Phone Contract. So ours is £19.99 a month, including a Mobile too (You can choose what package you want with your phone as well, with the amount of texts, calls etc)

You also get a free phone line, which means you get free evening and weekend phonecalls, which is pretty good. Though that can take a bit of setting up, cause they're customer services is... well... a bit rubbish to say the least, lol!
    Last edited by Abi; 14-02-2007 at 23:29.

we have Ntl the 2mb and its £10.00 a month

My Talk talk is 8mb and Im running two laptops and a wifi pda off it. I have never had any connection probs and all my phone calls are free including international. Major drawback is their call centre. My grasp of Gujarati is non existant
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I have Orange, wich was wanadoo. We were about to upgrade to wireless when they changed over and trying to change our package from standard broadband online was a nightmare. They just did not have the option for standard wireless without the phone deal.

Our wireless costs the same as standard broadband, £17.99. Can get upto 8meg depending on your area. Unlimited surfing, downloads etc.

Apart from the change over problem we've had no other problems. Call centres are all in the UK as well.

Thread Information