Thread: Davids evil plan!!!

Davids evil plan!!!

We always knew that there was something wrong with that David Metcalfe.

He was far too nice, far too accepting of poisonous Pollard and far too well adjusted to be true. And now we know that behind the buff blonde exterior beats the heart of a man hell-bent on avenging his wronged mother – even if it means hurting innocent people along the way.

We're about to see a very dark side to David as his quest to destroy Pollard's life continues. Knowing that he must hit his father where it hurts the most, David is going to go all out to liberate Eric of the two things he cares about most – money and girlfriend Val Lambert!

Of course, to do that David will have to inflict pain on the brassy blonde herself, even though she's been nothing but good to him since the day he arrived. Will David be able to go through with hurting Val, or will his conscience kick in in time?

David might be determined to destroy the love between Pollard and Val, but elsewhere in Emmerdale romance is flourishing.

Unfortunately for Katie Sugden, it's not flourishing in her direction. Having already lost her husband to the local tramp, Katie is already feeling pretty vulnerable. So imagine how humiliated she feels when she cracks on to hunky newcomer Johnny Foster, only to discover he's gay.

The unfortunate incident happens at a dinner party thrown by Katie's business partner Perdita Hyde-Sinclair, who fears that Johnny is the latest man to catch her husband Grayson's wandering eye. But rather than being interested in Katie or Grayson, Johnny's got his eye on another Emmerdale resident.

Who could it be?

It's fair to say that love is blind. But when it comes to Belle's teacher Miss Burgess, blind really doesn't cover it.

We can only imagine that the sweet-natured educator has hit rock bottom in the man stakes because she's about to start a romance with Shadrach Dingle.

Yes, you read that right, there is a woman on earth willing to get within 100 years of the dodgy Dingle – and it looks like she may even have fallen for him!

We can't imagine why her friends aren't marching her down the local opticians or phoning the men in white coats, but it seems that Shadrach's special charms have caught her hook, line and sinker.

Although it seems that she's hoping to improve him before committing to anything long term. We'd say that was sensible, but that would be assuming that Miss Burgess has any sense at all. Clearly, she doesn't!

From ITV.COM

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bakedbean For This Useful Post:

cathy1978 (15-02-2007), ChelseaFC (14-02-2007), Chloe-Elise (15-02-2007), Joanne (24-02-2007), Most Wanted (15-02-2007), tammyy2j (15-02-2007)

Sounds good!

I guess a love storyline for Shadders is due although i can't believe they found an actress ahow agreed to it!!!

Lol, he's always trying so i guess it pays off in the end, i can't imagen who would want to though.
    Always thought there was something odd abnout David and now we know, but i wonder how far he will go.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Thread Information