Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: peter baker appreciation thread

peter baker appreciation thread

thought i would start this as i am having a moment - how good are recent episodes?????

so pleased he is back - they dynamic between his amd his son is brilliant - i really though the episode was going to go all hollywood and they would both start kicking ass!!!!!!!!

looking at the previews it looks like there will be lots of father-son moments

welcome back peter! definately makes home and away more interesting

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (13-02-2007)

I love Peter!! So glad he's back! I agree, yesterday was really good with him and Drew. I'm looking forward to seeing more from them. Also looking forward to Dans reaction to him back, tonight.

I can kinda understand Dan's reaction, finding out his brother is alive after he grieved for him. That must be a wierd feeling.
    Yeah, its great to see Peter back again. He's one of my favourite characters and hopefully he will have some great storylines coming up. As long as Zoe really doesn't come back this time.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I was so upset when he first died then I read he was coming back and now he is back I've been in a good mood all week, the scenes with Drew and Peter were brill on Monday I especially liked all the bits when Peter said he's rather die than his son and I did feel for Dan I understood why he was so upset but it was so sweet when they made up again awwwwwww
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Well I never watched it when he 'died' But it sounded like a good storyline and what is going on at the moment is quite good

Quote Originally Posted by Rach33 View Post
    I was so upset when he first died then I read he was coming back and now he is back I've been in a good mood all week, the scenes with Drew and Peter were brill on Monday I especially liked all the bits when Peter said he's rather die than his son and I did feel for Dan I understood why he was so upset but it was so sweet when they made up again awwwwwww

I liked the bits where Peter and Drew were in the shed. They haven't really had much of a relationship as Drew was at boarding school but you could still see that they have a connection. Peter saying that he would die for his son then Drew saying he didn't want that to happen was really sweet. Its pretty obvious Drew feels something towards Peter even though he hasn't really seen him.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I know and I loved Peter's reaction to Drew and Amanda tonight being all fatherly and protective awwwww
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Anyone else think Drew and Peter's relationship has happened to quickly? I just feel like something's going to go wrong, I mean, they didn't even know each other before.. had they ever met?

Loved Peter tonight though, I liked his protectiveness too heh.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Anyone else think Drew and Peter's relationship has happened to quickly? I just feel like something's going to go wrong, I mean, they didn't even know each other before.. had they ever met?

Loved Peter tonight though, I liked his protectiveness too heh.
    i think it will go pear sheaped when peter gets with someone later on - see the aussie spoilers for who

loving him back in the bay - i just want him to stroll in to the diner so colleen can think she has seen a ghost - he has just slipped in quiety- only clase family have seen him so far

Arh right I know who you mean. Probably will then, should be good.

And That would be funny, Colleens reaction that is.

Thread Information