Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrisse going 2 jail

what Chrissie goes down for it? i thought it would of been Zoe Nah i don't think that is true Cause Tracy Ann Oberman has just signed another contract to next year

and chrissie's gonna be the new 'bitch' of the square and she won't be able to do that if she's in jail.

Perhaps it is fake, but remember other characters have been in jail but still on our screens....

Through the current Chrissie/Sam storyline all i've done is begin to dislike Sam more and more. I know she was treated awfully by Andy but now she's awful. And the way she stalks Chrissie, its scary!

yeah completly agree you on that one! i felt so sorry for he when she lost everthing and andy kicked her out but now she is getting on my nerves i hope chrissie dosent give her anything. and i hope that she satys having nothing. im hoping she find sout about danny and sasha soon.

Is Sam supposed to be leaving, please say yes, I am hating the character at the moment, it is so out of character the way she is behaving. I wish Chrissie would give her a swift left hook and tell her sod off.

Yes Sam is leaving in May/June time. So as 2 Mitchells return another one leaves. (they're doing shifts in Albert Sq!)

im really glad she is leaving but it would have been god to have had her around when peggy and phil get back!

nah though- this whole 'den isn't dead' thing can't be true as dens character was written out of eastenders for reasons to do with the actor leslie granthom (i think thats how you spell it ) so it is incredibly unlikely that he will return, also- EE writers have more sense that to do the same story line twice y'kno. I personally didn't want den to leave, but at the end of the day- it made good television
    signed B.M

Yes but the producer who axed Den has since been axed herself possibly for weilding her axe once to often,so who knows what the new team will want to do,it all depends on if their Den friendly or not,but if i had the job i know i'd be on my hands and knee's to Leslie cos there's so many people who hw'll want to get even with and many more who could return to get even with him.

Thread Information