Thread: 16th-21st spoilers oz

Red face 16th-21st spoilers oz

Monday: Jack is deeply concerned by Martha's downward spiral. Ric's first day in prison comes with a shocking discovery. PG(a,d)

Tuesday: Ric accepts a life line in prison - but there are huge strings attached. Sam catches Jack in a compromising position. Martha continues to struggle with her decision. PG(d,v)

Wednesday: A jealous Belle makes a hasty decision. Ethan continues to blackmail Amanda. Besotted, Lucas remains oblivious to Belle's feelings for Drew.

Thursday: Colleen traps everyone to help with preparations for the Hospital Ball. Kelli's games intensify, putting Amanda in danger. Rachel and Kim rediscover the fun in their relationship.

Friday: Kit's past catches up with her when an old flame comes to the Bay. Cassie's decision to return to the Bay has shocking consequences. PG(a,v)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tasha_hopkins For This Useful Post:

loulea (08-02-2007), tammyy2j (08-02-2007)

Why is ric in prison?

sounds good

Is Martha pregnant?

Is Ric leaving for good cause in the british tabloid papers they are calling him ex home and Away star. If he is seeing Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson (Lisa Hunter) will he be staying in the UK? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by tasha_hopkins View Post
    Monday: Jack is deeply concerned by Martha's downward spiral. Ric's first day in prison comes with a shocking discovery. PG(a,d)

Tuesday: Ric accepts a life line in prison - but there are huge strings attached. Sam catches Jack in a compromising position. Martha continues to struggle with her decision. PG(d,v)

Wednesday: A jealous Belle makes a hasty decision. Ethan continues to blackmail Amanda. Besotted, Lucas remains oblivious to Belle's feelings for Drew.

Thursday: Colleen traps everyone to help with preparations for the Hospital Ball. Kelli's games intensify, putting Amanda in danger. Rachel and Kim rediscover the fun in their relationship.

Friday: Kit's past catches up with her when an old flame comes to the Bay. Cassie's decision to return to the Bay has shocking consequences. PG(a,v)
    Are you sure they are the right dates, coz 21st isn't a Friday! Shouldn't it be 19th - 23rd February?
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 08-02-2007 at 15:52.

Red face

yes the dates are wrong im sorry but the spoilers are correct.

Ric is in prison for killing (not sure yet if he does definatley kill him) rocco, who was the one who stabbed sally and left her for dead.

not sure about martha being pregnant yet, but it does seem she will be.

Oh my god Rocco is the one that stabs Sally Don't blame Ric then.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Martha pregnant?

Is Ric leaving for good cause in the british tabloid papers they are calling him ex home and Away star. If he is seeing Hollyoaks star Gemma Atkinson (Lisa Hunter) will he be staying in the UK? Anyone know?
    He isn't seeing Gemma. She is dating a football player (can't remember his name). All those rumours when they were on Soapstar Superstart were just that. Nothing went on between them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (12-02-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post

He isn't seeing Gemma. She is dating a football player (can't remember his name). All those rumours when they were on Soapstar Superstart were just that. Nothing went on between them.
    Yes i know she was linked to Cristiano Ronaldo of Man Utd and also Lee Ryan of Blue but she also been pictured with Mark Furze (Rick H&A) mentioning that they are going out

Oh I didn't know about the pics. I know he flew back home the day after Soapstar finished. I don't think they'd make a good couple anyway, there's something about Gemma that I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    Oh I didn't know about the pics. I know he flew back home the day after Soapstar finished. I don't think they'd make a good couple anyway, there's something about Gemma that I don't like.
    Yes i don't like her either.

Martha is pregnant it is in the pictures on H&A website for OZ

Thread Information