Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 8

Week 8

Alice has made a big sign for reception, announcing the saving of the department, as the popular hospital drama continues.

Jeff and Dixie cope with a difficult drunk in a fight on the street, and Jeff proves his prowess as a paramedic.

Meanwhile, Harry and Selena deal with a pensioner brought in by Jeff, but they fail to save his life and Harry is distraught.

Later, Nathan decides he needs to apologise to Harry. He goes up to his office and, through the blinds, sees Selena and Harry in a passionate embrace.

Seems a bit soon for Selena to be in Harry's arms just after breaking up with Nathan. I am sorry for Nathan but he did ask for it. I suppose Nathan and Selena need to remain professional and on good working terms sort of as they are working in the same hospital.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 02-02-2007 at 17:01.

before nathan came on the scene and spoilt everything there was a good chance selena and harry were going to get together. lets hope they do get together now and they are really suited.
    POOKIE

before nathan came on the scene and spoilt everything there was a good chance selena and harry were going to get together. lets hope they do get together now and they are really suited.
    POOKIE

Well eah to their own. I don't mind Selena and Harry together but I do like her and Nathan together. I don't think he spoilt anything though. Selena did ask Harry out but he was dating Ellen so she accepted Nathan's dinner invite instead. Then she and Nathan got back together when hisHIV scare brought them together. I only wish he had been sensible and not blown his chance with her. Besides I think she should remain single for a time before jumping straight from Nathan to Harry.

But at one point Harry asked Selena out and she said no, they always have had a sort of conection due to him being out with her the night his wife died.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Yeah i suppose but it was still wrong of harry to go out with her when he was married. She had long hair then didn't she? - Selena I mean.

yay, she's in it! (Alice) so does this mean she hasnt left?
    Im not sure who Selena should go with really so i think i'll let the storyline develop before i decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    Yeah i suppose but it was still wrong of harry to go out with her when he was married. She had long hair then didn't she? - Selena I mean.
    Yeah she had long hair, way back in 2003 when she joined.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I liked her better with long hair.

Thread Information