View Poll Results: Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brother(s)

11 21.57%
  • Sister(s)

15 29.41%
  • Both

17 33.33%
  • Only child

8 15.69%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers, sisters, Only child

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I'm an only child, and woulnd't have it any other way

I have two cousins that are like sisters to me, there for all the good stuff but dont have to live with them 24-7
    i'm exactly the same, it's fab isn't it?

and don't you just live the way that people think only children are maladjusted social deviants desperate for attention? hehe.

I have 1 sister who's 35, married with 2 kids, 1 Brother who's 33 and also married, but no kids yet. I did have another brother, but he passed away. And then there's me, 29 living at home (£20 a week i'm not going anyway! And no , none of you can move into the space from for the same price! ) No b'friend. Just me, just the way i like it

ok here it goes.....ive got 1 full brother 3 half sisters 1 half brother and 1 step sister and 1 step brother. Also have 1 newphew whos 10 years older than me and 1 the same age and a niece whos a year younger than me so they are like brothers and sisters too..........god it gets complicated....

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I'm an only child, and woulnd't have it any other way

I have two cousins that are like sisters to me, there for all the good stuff but dont have to live with them 24-7
    i'm exactly the same, it's fab isn't it?

and don't you just live the way that people think only children are maladjusted social deviants desperate for attention? hehe.

I'm an only child, as well. My cousins used to be like brother and sister to me, but my aunt has to specifically tell them to send me a christmas card for there to be a remote chance that I get one, and you have to go to their house to see them - that's if they're in on that day. They're approaching 19 and 22, so I can see why they're not bothered with me any more. I suppose I sort of did have siblings once - they died before birth.
    Last edited by Kim; 02-02-2007 at 07:06.

I have a half sister who is 30 and we only started speaking to her in July after 12 years, i have a half brother who is 32 but now he isnt speaking to us because we are speaking to my sister and then there is my propper brother who is 14

Sig dedicated to Charley

Ok.. I think I need 3 posts for this

I have 5 sisters 44, 42, 41, 39, 38 (in order of age 7 kids, 2 kids, 4 kids, 4 kids, 3 kids) Oh am my eldest sister has 3 grandchildren, next down has 1 grandchild

I also have 3 brothers 42, 40 and 33 (in order again, 1 child, 3 kids and 1 child)

I myself have 2 kids so in total my parents have 9 kids, 27 grandkids and 4 greatgrand children.. I am not going to into everyones name and age.. I would be here forever
    Super Mod

I've got two younger brothers, we used to hate each other but get along fine now!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Technically I am the oldest ( a sister was still born 2 years before I was born, I have a brother who is 54 a sister 51 and another sister 47..
    Brother - 3 kids, his first born died from Luekemia 6 yrs ago, his surviving Daughter is 27 shes married no kids, his son is 24 shacking up with some broad, ,,,middle sister has 2 daughters.. oldest is married and has no kids, youngest is married with 2 kids,, my baby sis is single ( still dating the same guy after 14 yrs )

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

I have 5 sisters 44, 42, 41, 39, 38 (in order of age 7 kids, 2 kids, 4 kids, 4 kids, 3 kids) Oh am my eldest sister has 3 grandchildren, next down has 1 grandchild

I also have 3 brothers 42, 40 and 33 (in order again, 1 child, 3 kids and 1 child)

I myself have 2 kids so in total my parents have 9 kids, 27 grandkids and 4 greatgrand children.. I am not going to into everyones name and age.. I would be here forever
    All i have to say to that that is wow, that's gotta be an expensive Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

It's the Waltons

As well as having two older sisters and two older brothers, I have 3 neices aged 29,24 & 17 and 3 nephews aged 31,27 & 26 and 1 great nephew aged 8

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information