View Poll Results: Given the chance which soap would you star in?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corrie

5 17.24%
  • Eastenders

8 27.59%
  • Emmerdale

1 3.45%
  • Hollyoaks

8 27.59%
  • Neighbours

3 10.34%
  • Home and away

4 13.79%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could be in soap..............

Just looked at the poll results so far and does no one fancy emmerdale?

I'd love to be on Hollyoaks! Hanging out with John Paul, Craig, Sarah and Hannah...oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham!

Corrie.

Work at the knicker factory and the Rovers. Would have a mad passioante and very long affair with my boss Paul , Steve and Peter would be my best mates along with Fiz and Michelle.

Would eventually buy the building opposite Roys Rolls and set up my own fashion/Design business which would also be connected with Underworld, the two businesses would work together. I would also have part of the building as my home.

Bill Webster would be my choice of builder to help me gut the place and turn it into a blank canvas, so I could start the building from scratch. Would also enlist the help of Peter Barlow, Paul Connor and Steve MacDonald.

My enemy would have to be Vernon.

My regular holiday location would be Emmerdale where my other long term lover Matthew King lives...

Also, Paul and I would be taking overseas trips to Summer Bay to enjoy some of that lovely sun, get some of that lovely sand between our toes and to visit my friends Sally, Alf, Colleen and Irene whom I met whilst holidaying there sometime ago...
    Last edited by Babe14; 03-02-2007 at 09:36.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Just looked at the poll results so far and does no one fancy emmerdale?
    I dont blame them....

I'd have to go for Enders....(ofcourse )

I''d want Pat to adopt me (though I'd hate to live in the same square, let alone the same house as Deanooooooooooo So he would be launched out of the nearest window, 'joe Macer' style, before I moved in).

There arent that many decent men (in my age range) in Enders, so would have to either have a toy boy in the form of Bradders, or a sugar daddy in the form of Phil...erm joking! (think I'll be seeing my breakfast again if I cant get that image out of my head rather sharpish). Actually Rob is rather fine...

Think I'd get a job in The Vic as long as I didnt have to go into the cellar, me thinks that would be a bit creepy...:eek

There again maybe road sweeper is the career to pursue in EE, as Gus hardly seems to do anything, gets a nice cart to push around and has lots of time to write poetry about sausages... lol
    :

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham!
    If I was on hollyoaks I'd give her a good slap

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    oh and bumping into evil Clare Cunningham!
    If I was on hollyoaks I'd give her a good slap
    Go you! I would tease her and tell her she would never get the Loft.

It would either be eastenders or hollyoaks but at the moment i'd go for for hollyoaks and i'd be friends with zoe, jess, zack and kris and would have Claire as a enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Bree View Post
    It would either be eastenders or hollyoaks but at the moment i'd go for for hollyoaks and i'd be friends with zoe, jess, zack and kris and would have Claire as a enemy
    After some great deal of thought, I have decided I would like to be in hollyoaks and I would be the same, I would hang out with the students Zoe, jess, Zach and Kris, and as well as having Calre as an emeny I would probably habe sonny and Jutsin as enemies.

Between Neighbours and Eastenders and as eastenders is rubbish at the moment i went for the cheesy option!!!
    My best friend would probably be Sky as she is the only sane one and my partner, if i were a little older would be will!!! Enemy: Toadie! (annoying!)

For Eastenders Chelsea would probably be a best mate but i'd have to tone down her selfishness! Partner would defineately be Deano!! And i'd have loads of enemies!(Ian, Ben, Stella, Shirley and all of the Millers!)

corrie i would hang out with sean and fiz. My Partner would be Peter my enemy would be Tracy and also Vernon and i would work in the factory or pub
    Last edited by brooksyrules; 05-02-2007 at 11:20.

Thread Information