View Poll Results: Given the chance which soap would you star in?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Corrie

5 17.24%
  • Eastenders

8 27.59%
  • Emmerdale

1 3.45%
  • Hollyoaks

8 27.59%
  • Neighbours

3 10.34%
  • Home and away

4 13.79%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could be in soap..............

If you could be in soap..............

Ok I was just thinking if you got the chance to be in a soap which one wouid you be in and why?
    Would do you think your best friend would be?
    Your enemy?
    Your partner?
    What would you?
    etc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Katy (01-02-2007)

This is such a good thread! i think id either be in EastEnders or Hollyoaks, but i went with EastEnders as ive watched and loved it longer!

I think my best mate would be Stacey, id be going out with Mickey and my enemy would be Chelsea.

If i was in Hollyoaks i would be best mates with Louise, id be going out with Rhys and my enemy would be Sarah Barnes!

Thumbs up to this thread!

It is a good idea for a thread. I was torn between Hollyoaks and Home and Away but went for Home and Away, because of all the drama they have there, all the disasters and tragedies. And of course Summer Bays climate, would be nice to wear all the little skirts and dress things.
    Would do you think your best friend would be? I tink my best friend would be Mattie as she would be a great friend to talk to.
    Your enemy? Would proabably be Belle
    Your partner? Have to be Ric
    and id have to live in the caravan park with sal.

I'd have to go for Home and Away... lovely beach, great weather (most of the time )

Best friend: Hmmm.. going by my age, Mattie I guess... although prefer Belle, maybe a bit to gutsy for me, she is lol!!

Partner: Again going on age, would have to be RIC!!!!

And I'm with Katy, I'd live with Sally at the caravan park

grrr i voted hollyoaks as i cant act and sometimes they dont seem fussy

but now im thinking home and away as lea said great beach, the sun, RIC!!

although im scared of marthas teeth so thats one reason not to be in home and away

Definitely not murder capital walford that's for sure.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Definitely not murder capital walford that's for sure.
    Lol same here rather not go near there
    Last edited by Abbie; 02-02-2007 at 16:52.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Hmmmmmmm of course I have chosen EastEnders, due to the fact I have not seen any of the others listed except Neighbours once in a while..

Hmmm given my age I probably would be best friends with Tanya /or Jane but would love to hang out with Pat

My enemy would probably be .........no idea ( there are not enough "baddies"left,, but probably Peggy if I get involved with her FAVORITE SON lol

As for a partner, not much of a choice left, but if I could choose it would be GRANT,,

I would love to be the new owner of the Scarlet,and Grant would be my silent partner in the venture..and he would come back from time to time for some ..but there would be no strings attached cos I was too career orienated and just wanted a play mate from time to time, and I consider Grant the best...will always be fighting off Garry and his stupid pick up lines

I always wanted to be on EE.. My choice of partner changed but my heart belongs to good ole Beppe di Marco..

Given my age, I would be mates with Jodi (sorry she is not in it yet ) so I would say Jane and always be around Pat and Dot (who would be like a mum to me). My enemy would be Dawn cause she is a cow.
    I would work out of walford in a office and commute all the time with Bradley who I would adopt as my son.
    Super Mod

Mine would have to be corrie

I'd be best mates with Eileen and Sean, and have a Connor on each arm (excluding Michelle of course)

I think my arch enemy would be Kelly. I'd have to give her a good ol' slap if she came near one of my Connors.

And of course i'd work at the Rovers. In fact no....i'd OWN the rovers !!!!! And my first task would be to put Liz on toilet cleaning duty !!

Thread Information