Thread: Week 7 Spoilers

Week 7 Spoilers

Gossip is rife following Selena and Nathan's break up.
    Alice decides enough is enough and quits.
    Selena opens her heart to Harry about Nathan.
    Dixie falls asleep at the wheel.
    Nathan threatens Kelsey.
    The election results are announced, but has Harry won?

I found this on the Casualty website. Looks interesting.

Selena and Nathan break up!!!!!
    Well Kelsey must have said something, sure Nathan will be wanting his money back.
    Alice can't leave, she's just coming in to herself and showing a lot of potential with either Guppy or Sam.
    I hope Harry wins or if not that he managers to save the hospital.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

I think its a bit of a shame as i think that despite his problems he really did love Selena and Selena loved him. From "She opens her heart to Harry about Nathan" I deduce that she does still have feelings for Nthan. I mean she never talked to Nathan or Harry about Will as Will just wasn't worth it. Its really irresponsble of Dixie to fall asleep atthe wheel. i would rather Greg had Josh's job.

I still think Selena has slight feelings for Harry though thats why she feels she can talk to him, as i would of thought she would have spoke to Maggie as they are meant to be friends. As Maggie and harry probably hate Nathan about the same just Maggie's not afraid to show her feelings towards him.
    She probably still feels for Nathan too as you can't just stop loving someone straight away, but she's slowly getting to see how other people see him, when alice tells her about him getting her to say Harry did it and other things which went on.

Yeah I suppose but I can't help feeling sorry for him. I wish he hadn't messed things up. It's his own fault in a way as he had everything - a good job, a girlfriend etc. I noticed during the HIV storyline that he always withdraws into himself - like Selena asked him "Why do you think no-one cares about you?" and i suppose when he loses everything he'll probably withdraw into himself again. It just seems very sad.

I hope Alice doesnt quit!! just about to read week 8 so hopefully she'll be in that!!

Harry abandons his campaign to treat victims of a car accident. At first his manager says that this makes for great PR - but then gets impatient when Harry insists on staying with the sick man. As Harry starts seeing more patients, his anxious manager worries that they'll miss the election result.

Meanwhile, Selena confirms to Kelsey, Abs, Sam and Tess that she has broken up with Nathan. Later, Nathan threatens Kelsey that he'll tell everone she's a prostitute - unless she pays him back. But an unashamed Kelsey thinks that people would be more interested to find out how he knows.

Later, the staff are delighted when it's announced on the radio that Harry has won the election with 50 per cent of the vote - much to Nathan's disappointment.

Elsewhere, Sam comes up with a plan to prevent Alice from quitting, and Dixie falls asleep at the wheel as she and Cyd arrive at the scene of an accident.

oops wrong place
    sorry bout that
    Last edited by irish eyes; 08-02-2007 at 17:09. Reason: wrong location

Thread Information