Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

I ahve had a poo week, its dragged on so much. How i love my afternoon off today. I think i hadve had a sugar overdose i feel really ill now, far to much sugar today.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I ahve had a poo week, its dragged on so much. How i love my afternoon off today. I think i hadve had a sugar overdose i feel really ill now, far to much sugar today.
    Awww o dear how did that happen then?

We had a meeting for yr12 this morning and I'm on the student union now as the entertainment manager. Really happy cos it means that we can redecorate the common room and get a new pool table.
    The previous union used to wind us up, they never did any fundraising events, the "decorated" the common room a nasty green colour and basically did nothing. Everything got blamed on us. A notice went up last week saying "wash up your cups after use or all the crockery will be confiscated." Yet it was mainly them who left their dirty pots in the sink.
    Got great plans, going to have some art students draw on the walls, maybe some professional graffitti, thinking about painting a wall with blackboard paint so those that like to draw on things can draw on something that it there to be used. Getting some new sofas, new kitchette and possibly new carpets.
    So I'm really happy today. Can't wait for Monday so we can start reorganising the common room and making plans for the revamp

had a good, although rather busy, few days. on wednesday we went down and put a deposit on a house for next year, im really excited, i cant stop telling everyone lol! although i hardly have any money left in my bank account lol!

yesterday everyone from my course went up to london to do various activities and then see a show. my group didnt have anything to do during the day so me and my friend just went to different places around london and went shopping (and amazingly i managed not to buy anything lol!) my group went to see the lion king, which was brill! id seen it before and i absolutely love all the costumes, though this time i wasnt really impressed with the little kids, i know they are only young, but they couldnt sing or act that well. the coach ride home was fun (we had to arrange our own transport so about 20 of us got the coach back) we were all really hyper lol and some of the people from the other group were drunk cos their show finished earlier than ours. i feel sorry for the other 5 people that were on the coach with us lol! we decided that we should do another trip up to london and go out clubbing drama student style lol! the only annoying thing was the coach was meant to stop at the uni but the driver didnt wanna go up there so he dropped us in town so we had to get a taxi back and accidently didnt give the taxi driver enough money lol!

now im really tired lol cos we didnt get back til about half 2 this morning and i had a lesson at 9 so i only had 4hrs sleep, dunno why i bothered going though cos only half of us were there!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    We had a meeting for yr12 this morning and I'm on the student union now as the entertainment manager. Really happy cos it means that we can redecorate the common room and get a new pool table.
    The previous union used to wind us up, they never did any fundraising events, the "decorated" the common room a nasty green colour and basically did nothing. Everything got blamed on us. A notice went up last week saying "wash up your cups after use or all the crockery will be confiscated." Yet it was mainly them who left their dirty pots in the sink.
    Got great plans, going to have some art students draw on the walls, maybe some professional graffitti, thinking about painting a wall with blackboard paint so those that like to draw on things can draw on something that it there to be used. Getting some new sofas, new kitchette and possibly new carpets.
    So I'm really happy today. Can't wait for Monday so we can start reorganising the common room and making plans for the revamp
    wow that sounds really good! i wish we could have done that to our common room at school
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

we dont have a common room as its a sixth form college so the whole college is a common room, we have pool tables and stuff plus Seats and everything its really nice. And we dont have to wear a uniform.

Sounds like you had a busy week Di m.

This morning i went to band which was alright but the pieces we are playing are really difficult. I cant play them. I have heaps of work to do and am having to miss the match this afternoon, ill have to make do with the radio.

I'm off to Blackpool later for my mate's 18th birthday. I'm not really looking forward to it as we are going to be going to all the nightclubs and that's not really my thing but I've said I will so I will.

Ooh, an 18th in Blackpool, get asprin for tomorrow, yourll need it, even if you dont drink, i have done that before and still had a banging head the next day. I tink its all the lights.

You should enjoy it by who is there not what you r doing thats how i feel when i go out with mates.

slept for like 12hrs last night lol so think ive caught back up on my sleep! got an email this morning from the chair person of the uni netball club saying about the ball the uni hold for all the sports teams. it sounds really good, they have it in this posh place somewhere in town and you get given a meal as well as having music etc. its £30 but i thought if i start saving now ill hopefully be able to afford it! the only downside is for my course we have to help the 4th years with their end of term shows, which go on from the end of feb til the end of march. this ball is at the beginning of march so ive emailed my teacher telling her and asking whether it would be possible if i help on one of the shows that isnt on that day, but knowing what shes like she will now put my on that show on purpose, suppose ill just have to wait til she replies........
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

I think im going to start to freak out soon, not about school though, about dancing, as we are doing a show in the lyceum and its in 10 weeks!!!!!!!!! So im going to be busy

Thread Information