Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    That's supposed to be good luck!
    I reckon people just say that to keep your spirits up Will take back if I get the glasses I want or find money of some quantity
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Thats good luck but now that you've posted it on here alot more people are going to know lol.
    Oh well I don't know anyone here (mates or anything) so it dosen't bother me
    Last edited by .:SpIcYsPy:.; 01-02-2007 at 19:21.

I never dida french or german exchange I was too scared

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    I think people just say that to keep your spirits up
    Probably, but if you have any good luck you must tell us

i put my name down without thinking really! she seems nice, and we got on over the phone... but i think when you meet you'll really find out!

This one she had refused to speak all weak and then decided to go all weird and refuse to eat anything and ended up collapsing. Its all drama at my college i tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I think people just say that to keep your spirits up
    Probably, but if you have any good luck you must tell us
    Oh don't worry I will I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    i put my name down without thinking really! she seems nice, and we got on over the phone... but i think when you meet you'll really find out!
    Yeh, the only I did was in primary school where an old teacher that went to teach in Italy came back for a week with some students and it was like an exchange, they stayed with us, I had a girl stay with me, but the thing is we never went over there.

My day was hilarious.. A bird 'crapped' on me I was screaming like mad.. Went home and had a shower like 3 times!! (Got it in my hair Going to kill that bird once I know which one it was.. A seagull.. Evil things!!).. and then went back to school again.. Only like 5-6 people know for once.. so it's okay for now
    That happened to me when I was 11. It went on my coat as well as my hair, and the coat was only about a week old. Since then I have avoided bus stops at every available opportunity.

Yesterday was dull. My internet wouldn't work, so I tried it when I got back from my grans and still nothing. Typical, seeing as I'm in the seat on knock out. Now I don't want to go to school as it might decide not to work afterwards. I did the intermediate maths challenge and I think I fell asleep in it or something - I don't remember anything between half past and quarter to. I felt really faint after it, I don't know what came over me. It was funny at my grans - my dad had a cough last week and she has this book on honey and it says that honey with cider vinegar cures them. So in the week she made it up, then my gran tried to spoonfeed it to my gran. My dad just grabbed the bottle off her, had a sip and said it was disgusting. She said he hadn't had a teaspoon full and made him have another sip

You got to love Grans. I had an alright day, my weekend is going to be working non stop though, i got a bit done in my free so i just need to conclude one essay and start the otehr two.

Looking forward to thins weekend as inbetween working hard, its sports galore. City on Saturday at Eastlands and Ireland V Wales in the pub on Sunday. What more could i ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    You got to love Grans.
    Totally agree, i dont see mine often anymore and its great when I see her.
    I was off ill again today and I have slept all day, Im joking I got up like 10 mins ago or something
    Last edited by Abbie; 02-02-2007 at 15:56.

Thread Information