Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1180

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Yesterday when I went out I did what i went out to do then got my nails done, never had my nails done before but the prices seemed like a bargain so I went and tried it out, love it, think I will get it done for Christmas again ..

Last of the exams today, English and Drama think they went well!..

Tomorrow we have this pointless practise interview.. I have mine at 9! Was so hoping for that lie in but no chance, oh well 30 minutes in school and then I can do whatever I want, free day woohoo.. Might go out with my mate then go and do some coursework though I reckon..

Speech was excellent, I got a real buzz out of it even though it was only 15secs long. The guest speaker and head said afterwards that I did good, got everything in the right order, didn't fluff my lines and spoke confidently. I found it easier to speak in front of several hundred people than in front of 30 friends for an English speaking assessment.
    Thanks CrazyLea

well done on the speech glad it went well. I am starting to panic now there is no eway these assignments are going to be in on time.

I have had the best week ever . As you all know when to Disney, and it was awesome! Didn't sleep too much, was very expensive though. We wanted to go to the bar, but the drinks were way overpriced so only had like 3 each night. Went on loads of rides at Disney Fave was the Aerosmith one. Saw the parades which were awesome, and Pluto recognised me from having my pic taken with him ;). Woo. Had pics taken with Pluto and Goofy. Went into Paris went in a really expensive shop haha. But up the top was an awesome view! Went up the Eiffel Tower, was fun. Ran all the way back down, and got lost as we came out a different leg! Got locked out of our room, and it was the night the security was patrolling they were really mean haha and wanted us to go down in our pjs in the FREEZING cold with our tutor to "sign for a new key", but our tutor started having a go at them ha. So we never did. And one night these people from another college started on our college but I missed that as I was out, apparantly it was really funny, and our tutors were going mad at them. I miss all the good stuff haha.

But yeah anyway, that's enough of me rambling on . Going again next year though .

So glad you had a fab time in Paris Lea. I bet you had a ball, can't wait to see the photo's of you and pluto.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (30-11-2007)

Glad you had a good time Lea and glad your speech went well JB.

I went out last night to watch a play called The Seagull and I wish I had got 3 hours of my life back .. today I went to some lectures for English at a university and they proved to be helpful, even if they were a little boring. I got soaked on my paper round earlier, but luckily I'm now nice and dry.

Tomorrow, I have to get up at 6:30am for a pointless passport interview that I have to attend. My mum booked the earliest appointment possible, whilst my dad wants to get there as early as we can which = me getting up really really early and I really don't want too! I'm only going as it's a new thing now where they ask you questions about yourself and check that your the person in the passport photo.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (30-11-2007)

Glad you had a good time at paris lea, and I love rocking rolercoaster (aerosmith one) aswell its great

I had quite a good today frank bruno came to our school today for a sports tournament and to open our astroturf so that was good and i got a pic and autograph lol, except it was pouring down so my teacher gave me his coat

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (30-11-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    paid of some of my footy tour deposit today. Well excited we are going to Amsterdam. In March.
    any chance its at the end of march? our netball tour is to amsterdam this year and we are playing football instead of netball lol! (long story)
    Last edited by di marco; 30-11-2007 at 22:05.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

yeah it is like the 24th i think somethiong like that. Its called Damfest.

I just been for a chinese with band, we played a gig at a fair (carols) and then went to this meal, it was eally nice.

i really need to tidy my room, it is such a tip and i have managed to lose my ipod in it.

Exclamation Closed

This thread is very full now so it's closed.

Please continue to post how your day was in How Was Your Day? Numero Four-o

Thread Information