Page 27 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Argh! The flush was wet last night, so I went to flush the toilet and my hand slipped straight off and hit the cistern, hard, and now I have a red mark above one of the bones in my wrist.

For some reason I'm dreading going back to school already, and now I've made myself feel sick.

aww, my mum and sister havent even finished yet. Catholic education for you.

I need a new outfi, its my cousins 21st saturday and i have nothing to wear. Grr.

Me and coursework dont go well together, its official.

the past week has been a blur, i can't believe nearly a week has gone by. i'm exhausted and i'm going to wales tomorrow, which should be fun. just i need to sleep so i'm in a good mood cos this week i've not been the nicest person to be around. i think part of the problem is me and my mum are both geminis!
    this morning i went to manchester and we saw the queen, we had to wait for ages but what annoyed me was as soon as she appeared everyone surged forwards and my sister nearly got pushed off this wall outside the cathedral, even though people were saying stop pushing because we're all going to fall through the barriers! now i got to pack and take the cat to the cattery. hopefully i will be able to communicate with my friend aswell as she only reads the last comment left on myspace and none before so she didn't get mine. oh well.

'm exhausted and i'm going to wales tomorrow
    Where about you going?

And cool that you saw the Queen

betws-y-coed. it's in the north and one day we're going to abersoch

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    aww, my mum and sister havent even finished yet. Catholic education for you.

I need a new outfi, its my cousins 21st saturday and i have nothing to wear. Grr.

Me and coursework dont go well together, its official.
    Neither do me and coursework. I've got storyboarding and analysing tomorrow, I'm having a bit of a party on Saturday, then more analysing on Sunday, then I have to do 2 History essays that are part of my coursework. Joy. I wish we could just have a half term without any work.

Today I am prepping for my job interview at 2.30 - fingers crossed! Its at a nursing home and they have really high care standards there so if I get the job I will really enjoy it.

To all of you that have coursework to do, make sure it gets done, but also make sure you find time to relax and have fun - school is pressured enough these days without kids forgetting how to have fun - My neice asked me for help the other day - I was completely out of my depth - yet to other adults when they say what GCSE's do you have and I say I've got 15 - they think Im an academic - nothing could be further from the truth! I loved my school days, but really dont know if I would enjoy it as much these days.

So keep working hard - it will be worth it in the end!

Well yesterday I was busy at school and I finally got ICT working So i was very happy with that, then I went to dancing for 5 hours and when I got back I had half an hour to wash and dry my hair and get ready to go out. All of which I did. I then went out and kinda got drunk and im still recovering the only thing is im going to another party tonight.

My TV is near enough broken - I was watching it and it started smelling of burning rubber, and now I have to tidy my room ready for tomorrow. Great, it looks like a bomb's hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    My TV is near enough broken - I was watching it and it started smelling of burning rubber
    Woah that sounds kinda scary, have you turned it off now?

Thread Information