Page 1 of 118 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Arrow How Was Your Day? #3

Tell everyone how your day was!

If you insist Rob

Hmm my day rather sucked to be honest. College.. boring, but not too bad, was a little hyper in parts. Rather annoyed about a certain mate of mine But that's a whole different story Another mate was saying how when I'm hyper, I laugh like an octopuss... not sure if that's good or bad Hmmm then bored crapless all night, slept for an hour at 8, due to boredom.

I am also dreading Friday Good luck Leanne

oooo I new thread. Well my day so far has been ok, but I am at hone ill as I have a horrible stomach ache

I've got the day off today and I've just spent the last hour tidying the living room. I'm knackered now and starving but it looks great! Now I'm about to have pizza and chips for lunch

My day was hilarious.. A bird 'crapped' on me I was screaming like mad.. Went home and had a shower like 3 times!! (Got it in my hair Going to kill that bird once I know which one it was.. A seagull.. Evil things!!).. and then went back to school again.. Only like 5-6 people know for once.. so it's okay for now

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    My day was hilarious.. A bird 'crapped' on me I was screaming like mad.. Went home and had a shower like 3 times!! (Got it in my hair Going to kill that bird once I know which one it was.. A seagull.. Evil things!!).. and then went back to school again.. Only like 5-6 people know for once.. so it's okay for now
    That's supposed to be good luck!

Yeah it is meant to be good luck spicy, ive had it happen to me, no matter what luck it brings its still horrible.

My day was a usual boring college day.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:. View Post
    Thats good luck but now that you've posted it on here alot more people are going to know lol.

well, my day was pretty normal, and my german exchange partner phoned so i'm really happy... it's 21 days until i go and i'm already really excited i've got to learn a load of german vocab though, or i will make a fool of myself [yay!] so just a typical day really.

My mate had a french exchange student who she couldnt stand. I hope you get on with your german on Tori. My little sister has just had a blazing row with everyone as she cant do her homework, so i thought id come and up here for a bit before i go out, if i can be bothered.

Thread Information