Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1180

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

I've had one of the best physics lessons ever. I'm so hyper. We were doing individual research on nuclear reactors to present it to the class halfway through the lesson. Because there are only three students and we weren't doing any structured work as such it was basically a free for all. We were working on my teacher's laptop so he couldn't do any work so he just sat talking with us about politics, religion, why some teachers shouldn't be teachers and how to handle kids misbehaving and comedy and loads of other random things.

I get on really well with my teacher so we have a good laugh and he winds me up. He's started calling me "thing" recently.

I did do some work, it's an interesting topic, I'm definatly going to do some more research on it. I've got to prepare some handouts for next lesson for the others.

Gosh, I waffle on a bit.

Best day I've had in ages
    Last edited by Abigail; 20-11-2007 at 15:58.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I got offers from the 2 more courses i've applied for at University. Very very happy!!
    Last edited by Abi; 20-11-2007 at 19:35.

Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
    Good to hear you two have had good days

And congratulations Abi fantastic news

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wizardardo For This Useful Post:

Abi (20-11-2007), Abigail (20-11-2007)

Fantastic news Abi. And glad you had a good day JB.

I've had a rather good day..I got my essay back from Drama and got a B, which I was really pleased with as some people's essays got ungraded - she said my essay was one of the best in the class which I was over the moon about.

Also went to a meeting where we finally sorted out the newsletter/Budding Journalists conflict - we've all decided that it would be better if both the newsletter and Journalists worked as a partnership, as things would become a lot easier for all of us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Abi (20-11-2007)

Well done Abi, you must be really pleased

Ahhhh I have so much work to do tonight, but I keep getting distracted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Abi (20-11-2007)

I've just found a montage video on youtube of my friend who died last Christmas and it really upset me. I still can't believe he's gone, it doesn't seem real. He's been dead eleven months now and I still can't accept that he's not here anymore.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Well done on the offer Abi. Sorry to hear about your friend JB one of my friends died to years ago in february and i still find it difficult to accept its gone. I think its something you won't get over for a long time.

I am in the library working on my assignment before i have to go to my economics lecture.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Abi (21-11-2007)

Right, Geography coursework down, Maths to go. Argh! He's making us do it in the lessons now as well, and having us go back over our Statistics coursework and mine is thick enough already! lol

I'm also the only person in my Business class to have finished the coursework, so I get Friday's lesson to revise, which will help. Wasn't too impressed today when a boy Business asked me in Geography to explain what mergers were, only for him to scarper at break time, at which time I had said I would explain.

A Level options evening yesterday, because we have to make provisional choices and apply by January 11th in order for them to be able to accomodate as many students' preferences as possible in September. It wasn't that good, because we could only go to four subjects. I went to look at Economics and she did Business in the same one, so then I had another session to pick and English wasn't in that particular time slot. I don't think I will do Maths for AS now, so I'll ask my teacher about English tomorrow. Definitely going to do Business, Economics and Psychology, so it's just deciding on a last subject.

My school now seems to have decided that the most effective way to prevent bullying is to make us all sit in assembly and listen to an article on the effects of bullying.

Now for revision...

Good luck with the revision Kim.

I've had a rather good day..my schools page is successfully in the local newspaper which i'm happy about, and I got another essay back from Drama which I got a C on so i'm happy.

My best friend is having an operation on her knee tomorow, she'd been having problems with it for a while, the packing in Wales did it in
    They think she's torn some cartalidge but they're not sure because it's on the left side of her knee which is unusual.
    I'm worried but I'm sure she'll be ok Talked with her on the phone for half an hour, I've had one operation before I know what it's like so I was just telling her what it was like, I think I made her feel a bit better. At least I hope so I'm going round on Saturday, I think I'll buy something tommorow in the shops for her to cheer her up (she'll be on crutches for 6 weeks and have weekly physiotherapy for 3 months!)

I Went out of biology today and there were 6 ambulances outside! Apparently there was an explosion in the chemistry lab and some people were taken off to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning and minor cuts and bruises. Don't think it was major explosion though because there was apparently 3 fire engines which had left by the time we got there. I'm going to go to Chemistry tommorow..but I have a suspicion it might be cancelled
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 21-11-2007 at 21:34.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information