Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Spoilers Thursday 15 February

Cool Bill Spoilers Thursday 15 February

Thursday 15 February 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Birthday boy, Sergeant Smithy (Alex Walkinshaw) is unimpressed to hear that Trainee DC Kezia Walker (Cat Simmons) is planning a surprise for his birthday especially after being inflicted by chorus of ‘Happy Birthday’ from the troops. During the briefing, Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) reminds the team that they must keep peace on the Aldbourne Estate – it’s being redeveloped and the residents won’t leave. Smithy pairs with PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) in the area car and as he tells Roger about the quiet birthday he is hoping for, a white car pulls out in front of them, through red lights and speeds away. Furious, Smithy questions the driver who admits to driving recklessly. He is arrested and brought back to the station. The man gives his name as Alan Jones and as he is questioned by Smithy, Roger visits the address he gave to see if he checks out. He speaks to Alan’s wife, Sarah (Krysia Pepper) and satisfied he is the owner of the car and lives at that address, they bail him.

Back at Sun Hill, it is Sam Nixon’s (Lisa Maxwell) first day as DI and she enters her new office to find that DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel), has chosen the best seating position, leaving her with a desk covered in paperwork. Neil tells her she can deal with the missing person files and Sam enthusiastically takes the opportunity to get involved with the Tennant case. Neil says that James Tennant (Neil Stuke) has organised a family gathering to celebrate his daughter, Amy’s (Katherine Pederson) life a year after she went missing. He is unimpressed when Sam says it may be a chance to jog the publics’ memory. Sam invites James down to station and she sensitively suggests to him that they invite some press down and have a low-key police presence to survey any suspicious behaviour. James eventually agrees to Sam’s suggestion and a furious Neil tells her she shouldn’t have gone behind his back. Sam argues that their disagreement shouldn’t prevent them taking every opportunity to find Amy. Does Sam really know what she is getting herself in to?

Elsewhere, Smithy and Roger are stunned when the real Alan Jones (Matthew Cullum) along with his wife, Sarah enter the station to report their car stolen. Alan confesses to Roger, Smithy and Sarah that he responded to an advert on the internet advertising a Mercedes for sale for six grand. He took the money to a meeting place, where two men forced him to hand over the cash and his car keys driving off in his car and the Mercedes. Through further investigation, Smithy discovers that the man claiming to be Alan is called Darren Carew (Bob Cryer) and talks to Sam and DS Stuart Turner (Doug Rao) who arrange a sting to catch him. Smithy is shot at by Carew during the sting and although his accomplice is arrested, Carew manages to escape. Another undercover operation is arranged and with the help of S019, Carew is made to strip down to his underpants to prove his is not armed and arrested outside a pub.

Meanwhile, out on the Aldbourne Estate, Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin), announces to PC Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) and PC Reg Hollis (Jeff Stewart) that she is taking early retirement and will hand her notice into Gina later. They are shocked by the news but soon have to deal with a suspicious lad who has run out of a flat - refusing to give his name. Aldbourne resident, Frank Harris (David Beames) tells the officers that the boy is a thief called Devon Deeley (Matt Carpenter). June is frustrated when Colin Duncan (Edmund Kente), the property developer refuses to press charges when Devon is found to have stolen piping from one of the properties. Outside, Reg calls June and Tony when he comes across a group of junkies found in a derelict flat. Duncan is shocked by the state of the flat and June gently threatens that it is his responsibility to get it cleaned up, or the press will be interested to hear of it. Later, the officers discover Deeley and Frank fighting. Deeley punches Frank, who falls to the floor, clutching his chest and June, suspecting he has had a heart attack, calls for an ambulance. In St Hugh’s, June is relieved to discover that Frank only suffered an angina attack and she is intrigued when Frank says that someone on the council is taking backhanders from the developers and is determined to prove it…

At the end of the shift, Kezia tracks Smithy down to the gun club and Smithy gently tells her he doesn’t want to be with her. It was meant to be a bit of fun and they’ve now slipped into a routine relationship which neither of them wanted. Is this the end for Sun Hill’s hottest couple?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-02-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Thursday 15 February 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

Back at Sun Hill, it is Sam Nixon’s (Lisa Maxwell) first day as DI and she enters her new office to find that DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel), has chosen the best seating position, leaving her with a desk covered in paperwork.
    Oh dear me, Neil has stolen Sam's desk space

ooh it wil be interesting to see the competitiveness between neil and sam

and noo smithy and kezia can't break up and not on his birthday!

Is there only one episode this week?

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    it looks that way doesnt it. they are always replacing the bill with other programmes and it really annoys me.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    it looks that way doesnt it. they are always replacing the bill with other programmes and it really annoys me.
    Ditto. Really annoys me when they put the football on every Wednesday throughout the season and don't schedule TB in another slot.

this smithy no longer wanting to be with kezia has come out of the blue a little hasn't it? wasn't it smithy who chased after kezia for a relationship? i didn't really like them that much at first, but they seem to have developed a good chemistry! it will be a shame if they do break up, although maybe kezia would be wise to get out of there, before she ends up being shot or fatally injured in a car crash etc etc

Also, i cannot wait for the sparks to start flying between neil and sam when they begin sharing an office. sparks flying in an anger way by the way, not in a chemistry, romantic kind of way, because you all know i'm 100% sam and phil all the way. neil and sam are both just so opinionated and headstrong - i wonder which one will win out in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by baby oranges View Post
    Also, i cannot wait for the sparks to start flying between neil and sam when they begin sharing an office. sparks flying in an anger way by the way, not in a chemistry, romantic kind of way, because you all know i'm 100% sam and phil all the way. neil and sam are both just so opinionated and headstrong - i wonder which one will win out in the end!
    Shearer will win. He has been round a few more corners than Ms Smug. She will the odd battle but skill and experience will win in the long term
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

If Smithy/Kezia split it will probably mean that she will have to find somewhere else to live as she is currently living at Smithy's not as his g/fd but as a lodger. I like Kezia /Smithy together but think it is time for him to have a change, so long as he doesn't get it on with
    Spoiler:
    Louisa when she joins

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information