Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade, Jo, Danielle - Enough Is Enough?

Jade, Jo, Danielle - Enough Is Enough?

I for one never supported these three in the Big Brother house, nor their actions.

But do you now think enough is enough?

If you've seen Jade's NOTW interview or Jo's GMTV interview then you will see they are geniunally remorsfeul. They have both been in floods of tears, publicially villified and received death threats.

I dont wish to play devil's advocat here, I believe they should pay the price for what they did, bullies can not win. But what I don't support is the press/public who decide to take it that stage further and bully these three, to the extent where they are nervous/phycological wrecks with daily death threats.

Thoughts?

And what about Danielle?

She has got off lightly and I think she was the worst!

As far as Jo is concerned she wasn't all that appologetic either.

I think they should lay off Jade - she was the only genuinely sorry one of the 3.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (30-01-2007), babyblue (30-01-2007), Pinkbanana (30-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I think they should lay off Jade - she was the only genuinely sorry one of the 3.
    But was she really. Its a fact she was briefed by C4 bosses before she came out of the house. The interview was so clearly scripted. She went from being a rich nobody to a NOBODY overnight. Crocodile tears I think. I have absolutely no sympathy for any of them whatsoever
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    But was she really. Its a fact she was briefed by C4 bosses before she came out of the house. The interview was so clearly scripted. She went from being a rich nobody to a NOBODY overnight. Crocodile tears I think. I have absolutely no sympathy for any of them whatsoever
    i can see where your coming from alan, but do you think they deserve death threats for something that has been blown out of proportion.

they've done wrong, but i dont feel they deserve death threats and rigid media vilification (sp?).

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    i can see where your coming from alan, but do you think they deserve death threats for something that has been blown out of proportion.

they've done wrong, but i dont feel they deserve death threats and rigid media vilification (sp?).
    Yeah i mean Jo looks like she's going to have a mental breakdown, from what i saw this morning on GMTV.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

The only winners in this sorry fiasco is ch4 and Big brother. four lives have been practically destroyed because of what happened in that house. But as I have said many times Big brother should have stopped it at the begining not let it drawn on for a week in the name of entertainment. Jade and Jo may believe they are not racist or bullies but they can't deny what went on in the house and they're treatment along with Danielle towards Shilpa was bang out of order.

If anything positive is to come out of this I would like to see their actions in the house made into a DVD as a learning material for schools to use as a deterant against bullying in school and to highlight that this behaviour is unacceptable whoever you are. You only have to open a newspaper to read that some families lives have been destroyed because a young person has taken their own life because they were bullied. Its up to jade, jo and danielle to face up to their actions and start to repair the damage they have caused. They have been seen as role models before they entered the house and it would be awful to think that bullying could be on the increase.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

enough is enough so why are we still discussing this.. let it go, let Jade, jo and Danielle fade into nothing and drop this.. they are still been talked about and not deserve it... they shamed Britian by their ignorance which was broadcast around the world and address by politians.. do you want them to be YOUR figure head?
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

alan45 (30-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Obviously I do'nt think anyone deserves a death threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    enough is enough so why are we still discussing this.. let it go, let Jade, jo and Danielle fade into nothing and drop this.. they are still been talked about and not deserve it... they shamed Britian by their ignorance which was broadcast around the world and address by politians.. do you want them to be YOUR figure head?

Ok lets draw a line under this sad affair

__________________________________________________ ____

I dont want to read another thing about it EVER. Its so stupid that everyone is still so obsessed with talking about it. Im with Alan, lets draw a line under the whole thing.

Thread Information