Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EE have got it wrong again

EE have got it wrong again

EE are beginning to really annoy me,they keep getting it wrong,why was pauline being buried on new years day and even worse is a boy steals a car ,drives drunk,knocks over a kid,nearly kills himself and his passenger but the police do not come to breatherlise him,or interview him,he dosn't even get a producer let alone a police interveiw,all these inconstisteces are really annoying me and making ee unbeleivable

Quote Originally Posted by callummc View Post
    EE are beginning to really annoy me,they keep getting it wrong,why was pauline being buried on new years day and even worse is a boy steals a car ,drives drunk,knocks over a kid,nearly kills himself and his passenger but the police do not come to breatherlise him,or interview him,he dosn't even get a producer let alone a police interveiw,all these inconstisteces are really annoying me and making ee unbeleivable
    You have just touched the tip of the iceberg. Remember Barrys death. Cremated in Scotland over New Year with no inquest. The list is endless. The latest being the so called flying Mr Benn
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

come on guys.. it is just a soap, a bit of escapism for people. Ok, maybe you think other soaps are more real but honestly who cares??? Look at what has happened in H&W, bombs, stalkers, fires,kidnap and yet it is hooking a lot of people..

I can just say, if you don't like it and feel the EE is inconsistant, useless, stupid and pointless.. why watch it?? turn it off and leave it to people who enjoy it. I understand you are entitled to your opinion but it is always negative and I dont' understand that if you hate it so much, why do you keep watching it???
    Super Mod

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (29-01-2007), Amber (29-01-2007), DaVeyWaVey (04-02-2007), Jessie Wallace (29-01-2007), Pinkbanana (30-01-2007), Xx-Vicky-xX (30-01-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    come on guys.. it is just a soap, a bit of escapism for people. Ok, maybe you think other soaps are more real but honestly who cares??? Look at what has happened in H&W, bombs, stalkers, fires,kidnap and yet it is hooking a lot of people..

I can just say, if you don't like it and feel the EE is inconsistant, useless, stupid and pointless.. why watch it?? turn it off and leave it to people who enjoy it. I understand you are entitled to your opinion but it is always negative and I dont' understand that if you hate it so much, why do you keep watching it???
    I have been watching it for years. I listen to continuous promises that its getting better. All you get is the odd fantastic episode thrown in amongst a lot of rubbish. I keep hoping it will improve but it only seems to get worse. At times its an insult to my intelligence. Corrie too and Emmerdale have had phaases like this in the past and if they beome as dire as the present EE then be assured I will criticise them too. I was once addicted to EE and would NEVER have missed it.

for me its not a case of hating ee its a case of either its just a soap,but ee was not just a soap they prided themselves of being a drama,and doing research on the outcome of what would really happen in these events,they must also bear in mind that car crime is rampant and that vulnerable young people might actually beleive if they end up in hospital ,they will not have to face the consequences for their actions,

for me its not a case of hating ee its a case of either its just a soap,but ee was not just a soap they prided themselves of being a drama,and doing research on the outcome of what would really happen in these events,they must also bear in mind that car crime is rampant and that vulnerable young people might actually beleive if they end up in hospital ,they will not have to face the consequences for their actions,
    I do not hate it. It was only a couple of days ago I complimented it on how it treated Homosexuality when it was not normally seen on soaps. As Richie commented there has never been a better portrayal since on any soap. Compare that to the Zoe lesbian kiss that never was or the Sonia lesbo romp that was as exciting and dramatic as a wet lettuce.

EE has/had the ability to be ground breaking

I think EE are to busy trying to beat the other soaps that they are just coming up with random storylines,not researching them properly,not continueing them,by eights deono would have ben arrested,been to court and be worried sick that he may go to prison,not crying over that odd looking woman who's his mam,they should start doing their research

I think EE are to busy trying to beat the other soaps that they are just coming up with random storylines,not researching them properly,not continueing them,by eights deono would have ben arrested,been to court and be worried sick that he may go to prison,not crying over that odd looking woman who's his mam,they should start doing their research
    That is not true.. Max didn't press charges and something very very similar happened with my nephew and he wasn't up on any charges either
    Super Mod

Pauline wasn't being buried on new-years day. She was going to be cremated, which was why the police were so bothered, because they couldn't have got her body back if they had got there after the service. I don't think it was even new-years day.

Well they could hardly breathalise him while he was in critical condition, when they weren't even sure if he'd live or not, could they? Had he been drinking though? I missed that bit, I only ever saw him storming around.

Thread Information