Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alan45

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Good try PB but not good enough. I take it you wont be at my winners party
    Oh bless... are you running a temperature Al? I fear you are coming down with something, as you seem very deluded, ie that you are going to win SB Deal or No Deal!!!

When I win the 'big one' - 250k. I promise to take you and everyone on SB on a VIP trip around the set of Enders, and just for you AL, I'll arrange for you to meet Babs Windsor!!! I know Im just like a modern day Mother Teresa and really Al there's know need to thank me! lol
    By the time you beat me Den will have returnd for a fith time. Miss Piggy will still be in panto playing both the UGLY sisters. The Chuckle brothers will both be livin in a monastery and thePoison Dwarf will have married a 12 yr old toyboy
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

By the time you beat me Den will have returnd for a fith time. Miss Piggy will still be in panto playing both the UGLY sisters. The Chuckle brothers will both be livin in a monastery and thePoison Dwarf will have married a 12 yr old toyboy
    In ya dreams, Al, but love your fighting talk, even though its in vain!!!

Soooo would that be a yes or a no to meeting ol' Babs?

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

whooo whooo whoo Alan you're the man Well done on skinning the banker for £100K. There's a lovley big field across the road from my house where you can park the helicopter.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbanana View Post
    In ya dreams, Al, but love your fighting talk, even though its in vain!!!

Soooo would that be a yes or a no to meeting ol' Babs?
    The only way I would want to meet the poison dwarf is through a medium

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    whooo whooo whoo Alan you're the man Well done on skinning the banker for £100K. There's a lovley big field across the road from my house where you can park the helicopter.
    Okie dokie Im just waiting on Tony Montana and Abi to send me the dosh and I'll be over like a shot

Okie dokie Im just waiting on Tony Montana and Abi to send me the dosh and I'll be over like a shot
    *whispers to Alan* by the way did you know that the prize money is coming from those who have donated to keep SB up and running but that's between you me and the gate post. Comprende

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

*whispers to Alan* by the way did you know that the prize money is coming from those who have donated to keep SB up and running but that's between you me and the gate post. Comprende
    I think thats a very kind spirited and Christian thing for the two of them to do so as you me and Luna can party. What two warm hearted human beings. And who said society had gone to hell. If Id known the mobey was coming from their own pockets I would have settled for the 10 grand. Do I feel guilty.

Hell no

Thank you Banker, thank yoiu everyone. Kath will be delighted when she appears on here tonight. Just one thing where is TM or you getting this money from.
    Check out rule 6

100k though - if I'd been Noel I'd have offered to exchange boxes at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    Thank you Banker, thank yoiu everyone. Kath will be delighted when she appears on here tonight. Just one thing where is TM or you getting this money from.
    Check out rule 6

100k though - if I'd been Noel I'd have offered to exchange boxes at the end.
    Ah well, a virtual helicopter is better than a Ryanair one anyway

Checked this game and it's A-OK

Thread Information